2014 School Open Houses
Plano ISD campuses will join schools across the state to celebrate Texas public schools by hosting open houses. Students, parents, families and community members are invited to attend one or more open houses to learn how our students and staff are encouraged to "be bright, be bold and belong in Plano ISD." Open houses are generally held during the evenings. Please check your child's school website and eNews for more information.
- Early Childhood (PreK) – Thursday, February 20
- Elementary (K-5) – Thursday, March 6
- Middle Schools (6-8) – Monday, March 3
High Schools & Senior High Schools
The open house format for the high school and senior high school campuses has changed for 2014. Each campus will host an open house for incoming students and parents. Please visit your individual campus website for details.
8th grade students and parents are invited to attend open house at their feeder high schools on the following dates:
- Clark – Tuesday, January 28
- Jasper – Thursday, January 30
- McMillen – Tuesday, January 28
- Shepton – Wednesday, February 26
- Vines – Thursday, February 6
- Williams – Thursday, February 6
Mandatory informational meetings for prospective Academy Programs of Plano learners and parents (remaining dates):
- Academy High School – Wednesday, January 22 and Wednesday, January 29
- Health Sciences Academy – Monday, January 27
- IB World School at Plano East – Wednesday, January 22
10th grade students and parents are invited to attend open house at their feeder senior high school on the following date:
- Plano West Senior High – Thursday, January 16
- Plano Senior High – Wednesday, February 5
- Plano East Senior High – Monday, February 10
The school open houses are also published on the district's online calendar located here.
eNews Table of Contents