Plano ISD's Tax ID number for child care purposes is 75-6002252.
All PASAR payments are made online via the Parent Portal.
PASAR Finance Call Center (469) 752-8915
PASAR Payment Deadlines - PASAR is a pre-paid program.
- Monthly Tuition (Regular Plan)
At the beginning of the school year, monthly tuition is due by the Thursday before school begins if a student is starting PASAR on the first day of school, or tuition is due before the student's start date, whichever occurs first.
For subsequent months, monthly tuition is always due on the first of each month.
- Drop-in Plan
Payment for this plan requires a $150 per student minimum deposit payment into customer's account before student's start date as entered online with registration.
At the beginning of the school year, this payment of deposit is due by the Thursday before school begins if student is starting PASAR on the first day of school, or the payment is due before the student's start date as entered online by the parent, whichever occurs first.
It is the responsibility of the parent/customer to keep track of the drop-in attendance and when payments are made, the payment must include the balance due, plus days attended but not billed, plus the $150 minimum deposit per student to replenish funds in account for future attendance.
- Holiday Care (Optional)
This care is optional and, if desired, the student is signed up for this care at the PASAR site during the sign-up dates.
If Holiday Care is not cancelled in writing at the site by the established deadline, the fee is charged regardless if the student attends or does not attend.
- Holiday Care days are separate care days and are an additional fee to the monthly fee.
- Summer enrollment and payment occurs online through the Parent Portal.
- PASAR statements are available online through the Parent Portal for the PASAR designated financially responsible customer to view and/or print.
- Each customer’s balance and current statement will be available monthly online inside the parent portal by the 28th of each month except for August due to the beginning of the school year and PASAR. The August statement will be available shortly after the Labor Day Holiday.
- Please read and follow the instructions below on how to view/print statement(s) or obtain statement(s) based on whether your student is currently enrolled in Plano ISD or not:
- If your student is currently enrolled in Plano ISD and you are the designated Financially Responsible PASAR Customer, you may log on to the Parent Portal https://parentportal.pisd.edu/Login.aspx and scroll down to PASAR, click on the Registration and Payment link. Then, click on one student’s name shown (it becomes highlighted in yellow) and click on the ASC Statement tab shown at top left. You can print or view any statement available when you were the PASAR Financially Responsible customer.
- If your student is not currently enrolled in Plano ISD and you did not retain your PASAR statements, you may request reprinted statements using the Reprint Request Form http://www.pisd.edu/parents/program.pasar/PASARForms.shtml There is a $3.00 fee per statement that must be paid prior to submitting your request. You will need to contact the PASAR Finance Office for information on how to pay the fee(s) for the reprinted statement(s). Call (469) 752-8915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Income Tax Information
- PASAR Finance Office does not provide an end-of year summary statement for tax purposes.
- An end-of-year statement for PASAR is NOT required for income tax purposes per the IRS.
- Items needed for income tax preparation are:
- Total amount of money paid for after school care (PASAR.) Reference the monthly credit card statement and/or the debit/bank statements showing money paid for child care.
- Plano ISD is the child care provider
- Tax ID # for after school care purposes is: 75-6002252.