The districtwide needs of the Plano ISD community for electronic payments
have exceeded the ePay system designed internally by PISD. Consequently, the
district has secured a new system, PayPAMS,
which offers new features for parents.
is the school district’s new electronic payment system beginning with
the 2006–07 school year for meals, fare busing and athletic fees. Effective,
August, 2006, the district will absorb all service fees associated with this
new system. All convenience fees paid by parents prior to the removal of the
fee will be credited to the student’s meal point of sale account.
offers PISD parents a robust on-line payment option:
- E-mail confirmation notification of payments
- Timely posting of payments – account balances updated two times per
- Low balance e-mail notification when balance falls below $10.00
- Repetitive automatic payment option with e-mail confirmation when payment
- Payment by phone option
- Balance transfer from year-to-year
- Universal PIN number for use by student throughout his school years with
- Ability to monitor what your child eats on a daily basis
- Ability to view account balance
- Ability to view payment history
Parents have been requesting each of these enhancements and we are pleased
to be able to offer this full service comprehensive on-line payment option
totally free to all Plano ISD parents.
- First-time Registration - When using PayPAMS for the
first time, the parent must register. Once registration is completed, there
will be a one-time 24-hour delay before the parent will be able to see their
child’s account balance. After that time, account payments will be
posted two times per day. To register, go online to: www.paypams.com
- PIN Number - For ease of use, the students’ Universal
PIN Number is the same as their Student ID Number.