- A student must request a transcript online through Naviance.
- However, a transcript will not be sent until the student goes to the registrar's office to sign off on the request
- A student must request the transcript through Naviance. Go to the Colleges tab, click the Transcripts link on the left side. There are 3 options: request transcripts for my college applicaitons (including NCAA), request transcripts for scholarships or athletics, or view status of all transcripts. Click one of the first two options to request transcripts, then Print screen of all requests.
- Take your printed sheet to the Registrar's office.
- Once you have signed off in the Registrar's office you transcripts will be uploaded to your college and you will be able to see that on the View Status for All Transcripts link.
- There is a 1 time fee of $5 for all transcripts. Payment should be made through Parent Portal.