Pearson Realize - Getting Started
1. Open the Chrome web browser.
3. Add your courses one at a time by clicking on the Manage Products buttons on the right side of the Classes box. Select only Math and Social Studies.
4. When you select a course, the window appears to Add Products. Click on the textbook for the course you selected. Click Save. Do this for Math and Social Studies.
5. Once you have selected all of the books you wish to use, click the Realize button on the right.
6. In the section "What grades do you teach?", select the grade you teach and scroll to the next section.
7. In the section "What programs do you teach?", select the programs you want to access. Please do not select above grade level books. You may select more than one grade level. This can be changed later. Scroll to the next section.
8. In the section "What is your name?", type your name in the box. This is the name your students will see. Scroll to the next section.
9. In the section "Pick a profile icon", select a profile icon and scroll to the next section.
10. In the section "Pick a background image for your homepage", select an image and scroll to the next section.
11. Check the box to agree to the license agreement and click "Let's go!"
12. On the next screen, click Programs on the menu bar or the number one button to see your textbook resources. Click Classes on the menu bar or the number two button to check your class rosters. Your classes are automatically created from the Gradebook.