- Must be between 8-16 characters long
- It should contain at least 1 character from each of the following:
- Uppercase Letters (A-Z)
- Lowercase Letters (a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special Symbols (!, $, #, %, @, etc)
- It may not contain any spaces
- It may not be the same as your username
Tips for Chromebook Users
Before you can log in to your Chromebook, you must have already set up your password. However, if you have not set up your password, there is a way to do that using the Chrome APP menu. If no one is logged in to the Chromebook, there is a PISD-Password-App section in the bottom left menu. The app can take you through the password creation process - just be sure the new password meets the requirements listed above.
More Password Tips
You will be prompted to change your password every 6 months or 180 days.
At any time, you can change your password using the following website: https://password.pisd.edu
More detailed information, including how students set up their passwords, is located on the Passwords page in our Technology Resources.