• Free Full Day Pre-K

    Free full day pre-kindergarten at select Plano ISD elementary and all early childhood school campuses for students who qualify based on income.

    Registration is ongoing.

  • Who? Phrase Bubble

    Children who will be four years of age by 9/1/2017 (for 17-18 school year) or 9/1/18 (for 18-19 school year) and who qualify for our income-based program. (E.g., families currently enrolled in the free/reduced lunch program.) View income guidelines chart


  • What? Phrase Bubble

    Limited availability at eleven Plano ISD elementary campuses and our three early childhood schools.

  • When? Phrase Bubble

    Registration is ongoing at all schools on a first-come, first-served basis.

  • Do You or Someone You Know Qualify for Plano ISD's Full Day Pre-K Program?

    Our Full Day Pre-K program will serve young learners who live in the attendance zones of Christie, Forman, Haggar, Huffman, Jackson, Memorial, Mendenhall, Mitchell, Sigler, Thomas and Weatherford Elementary Schools. Beaty, Isaacs and Pearson Early Childhood Schools will serve the remainder of Plano ISD. Students who qualify would also receive ESL or bilingual services, as well as special education services. The classrooms will be balanced and have limited availability. Children must qualify based on household income.

    Full Day Pre-Kindergarten Free to Plano ISD Students Who Qualify

    Children will receive a full day of pre-k instruction provided by a certified teacher. Students attending pre-k at one of the elementary school programs will have the option to enroll in Plano ISD’s PASAR After School Care until 6:30 p.m. for a fee based on income. Students will be able to access the school’s existing food program at a free or reduced price based on income qualifiers. Pre-k students follow the Plano ISD academic calendar.

    When and Where Do You Register and What Do You Bring?

    Registration is ongoing at all campuses.  If you would like to be considered, please bring proof of income (e.g., current paycheck stub, tax return, letter from employer, Food Stamp documentation or Food and Nutritional Services letter).