Plano Independent School District offers free and reduced-price meals to families that qualify for the program. Families who wish to apply for meal benefit need to complete an application every school year. All students approved for free or reduced meals last year will remain on that status for the first 30 operating days of school or until a new application has been processed. We encourage families to apply online for faster processing. Apply now.
We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information. Complete applications will be processed within 10 school days.
** A LA Carte items are not considered as part of Federal Reimbursable Meals and will be individually charged to the student account.
- Frequently Asked Questions (in English/Spanish) About Free and Reduced Price School Meals - Letter to Household
Ways to apply
- Online Application - preferred method Apply
- Paper Application - available at campus site (We encourage everyone to apply online to expedite the processing of your student's application.)
Students attending Plano ISD automatically qualify for free school meals -- qualified students must be directly certified by the government (student names exist in government direct certification list):
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- 6600 Alma Dr., Suite B, Plano, TX 75023
- TEL (469) 752-5790
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.
Applying for free and reduced meal benefits has never been easier. Create your SchoolCafe user account. Apply, submit, and track your application status from start to finish. Apply online today from your computer or smartphone.
SchoolCafe Free & Reduced Meal Benefit Quick Card