2020-2021 Kindergarten Online Registration Now Open
Kindergarten Age Requirements
- To enter kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year, your child must be 5 on September 1, 2020.
- Follow this link for information about kindergarten placement for students turning six on or before September 1: Guidelines and Form
- Follow this link for information about kindergarten acceleration for students who are interested in testing for placement in first grade: Kindergarten Acceleration
Kindergarten Registration, 2020-21
Enrollment for kindergarten students new to the district for the 2020-21 school year is an online process, a secure registration documents portal is provided for data protection. The following forms must be uploaded to the secure portal to enroll your child.
- Complete the 2020-21 Kindergarten Roundup Enrollment Form:
- Upload the completed enrollment form and the documentation listed below to your child’s elementary school campus using the secure registration documents portal. Please note that the following file formats can be uploaded: pdf, tiff, png, jpg, jpeg, eps, gif, and raw. You may upload as many files as necessary to this portal.
- Documents required for enrollment are:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- Proof of address
- Acceptable documents include current gas, water, or electricity bill or lease agreement
- Immunization records
- Campus staff will review enrollment documents, and they will confirm your child's kindergarten placement for the 2020-21 school year.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about kindergarten registration. Students currently enrolled in Plano ISD prekindergarten programs do not need to register for kindergarten. These families will be contacted by the school the child will attend in 2020-21.
For more information about the kindergarten program, refer to the following links:
Roundup Online Enrollment