PASAR Payment and Statement Information
Monthly Tuition (Regular Plan)
- The regular plan (monthly care) tuition is due by the first of each month or before the student’s start date, whichever occurs first.
- For subsequent months, monthly tuition is always due on the first of each month.
- Payment for this plan requires a deposit of $150 per student into the customer's account before student's start date as entered online with registration.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/customer to keep track of the drop-in attendance and when payments are made, the payment must include the balance due, plus days attended but not billed, plus the $150 minimum deposit per student to replenish funds in account for future attendance.
Holiday Care (Optional)
- This care is optional and, if desired, the student is enrolled online inside the Parent Portal. Payment is required online at time of enrollment.
- If Holiday Care is not cancelled using the Holiday Care Cancellation form by the established deadline, the fee is charged regardless if the student attends or does not attend.
- Holiday Care days are separate care days and are an additional fee to the monthly fee and/or drop-in fees.
- Summer enrollment and payment occurs online through the Parent Portal.
Income Tax Information
- Check with your tax preparer for tax filing deductions.
- Obtain the amount paid from PASAR statements, your credit card statements, and/or bank statements for your back-up.
- Child Care Provider: Plano ISD/PASAR, 2700 West 15th Street, Plano, TX 75075
- Plano ISD Tax ID for after school care is 75-6002252.
- PASAR Finance Office does not provide an end-of-year summary for tax purposes.
- Statements are available online through the Parent Portal for the PASAR designated financially responsible customer to view and/or print.
- Each customer's balance and current statement will be available monthly online by the 28th of each month except for August which will be available before September 1.
- If your student is not currently enrolled in Plano ISD and need a statement, please contact our Finance Office firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. There is a fee of $3.00 for each statement re-print.