PASAR Payment and Statement Information
Monthly Tuition (Regular Plan)
- At the beginning of the school year, monthly tuition is due by the Thursday before school begins if a student is starting PASAR on the first day of school, or tuition is due before the student's start date, whichever occurs first.
- For subsequent months, monthly tuition is always due on the first of each month.
- Payment for this plan requires a $150 per student minimum deposit payment into customer's account before student's start date as entered online with registration.
- At the beginning of the school year, this payment of deposit is due by the Thursday before school begins if student is starting PASAR on the first day of school, or the payment is due before the student's start date as entered online by the parent, whichever occurs first.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/customer to keep track of the drop-in attendance and when payments are made, the payment must include the balance due, plus days attended but not billed, plus the $150 minimum deposit per student to replenish funds in account for future attendance.
Holiday Care (Optional)
- This care is optional and, if desired, the student is signed up in writing for this care at the PASAR site during the sign-up dates.
- If Holiday Care is not cancelled in writing at the site by the established deadline, the fee is charged regardless if the student attends or does not attend.
- Holiday Care days are separate care days and are an additional fee to the monthly fee.
- Summer enrollment and payment occurs online through the Parent Portal.
Income Tax Information
- Check with your tax preparer for tax filing deductions.
- Obtain the amount paid from PASAR statements, your credit card statements, and/or bank statements for your back-up.
- Child Care Provider: Plano ISD/PASAR, 2700 West 15th Street, Plano, TX 75075
- Plano ISD Tax ID for after school care is 75-6002252.
- PASAR Finance Office does not provide an end-of-year summary for tax purposes.
- Statements are available online through the Parent Portal for the PASAR designated financially responsible customer to view and/or print.
- Each customer's balance and current statement will be available monthly online by the 28th of each month except for August due to the beginning of the school year/PASAR. The August statement will be available shortly after the Labor Day Holiday.
- If your student is not currently enrolled in Plano ISD and need a statement, please contact our Finance Office (469) 752-8915 to learn more. There is a fee of $3.00 for each statement re-print.