Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to 1st grade! I am thrilled to have your child in my class this year. I was born in Virginia, but raised in Plano. I graduated from Plano Senior High School. I received my bachelors in education from Texas A&M Commerce. I continued my education at University of Texas in Arlington where I received my masters in Literacy and became a certified reading specialist.
This will be my 11th year teaching in Plano. I am so blessed to be a teacher at Wells. I really enjoy teaching second grade. We will learn a lot of new and exciting things. We will be completing a lot of projects this year and have lots of fun learning.
- 7:30-7:40 Students Arrive/Unpack
- 7:40-8:00 Community Circle
- 8:00-9:00 Literacy Whole Group
- 9:00-10:05 Literacy small groups
- 10:05-10:35 LA- Intervention and Enrichment
- 10:35-11:25 AMPED
- 11:25-11:45 Math
- 11:45- 12:15 Lunch
- 12:15- 12:45 Recess
- 12:45- 1:30 Math cont.
- 1:30- Math Intervention and Enrichment
- 2:00-2:35 Inquiry & Innovation
- 2:35-2:45 Packup/Dismissal