Chromebook Pick up Schedule
With nearby Dallas County’s declaration on Sunday night imposing a Shelter in Place protocol starting midnight on March 23rd, we will need to expedite our Chromebook Distribution.
Instead of distributing chromebooks over the course of three days, we plan to extend our hours and get all of the chromebooks out to students on Tuesday and Wednesday. The pick up procedures will remain the same, but the dates and times for distribution have changed. Please refer to the information below for a review of the distribution procedures and your new pick up day/time.
Schedule Pick-Up Times
Tuesday, March 24th
Wednesday, March 25th
9:00 – 11:00
A – F Freshmen
N - R Freshmen
11:00 – 1:00
G - M Freshmen
S - Z Freshmen
1:00 – 3:00
A- F Sophomores
N - R Sophomores
3:00 – 5:00
G - M Sophomores
S - Z Sophomores
Procedures for Chromebook Distribution:
- Complete the information requested at the following link PRIOR to your scheduled pick-up time.:
- Chromebooks will be picked up on the 18th Street side of the building.
- When you arrive on campus, you will be directed to line up in one of the provided lanes to pick up your student’s chromebook. In order to ensure the safety and health of all involved, we will be practicing proper social distancing through the use of our “drive-thru” system.
- Please remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Staff members will be present to walk you through the process.
- You will need to provide your student’s name and ID number to the staff member assisting you.
We apologize for the last minute change, however, with the Shelter in Place being so close to our school community, we want to ensure our students are able to receive their devices. Thank you again for your flexibility and patience as we work to serve our students and families during this time.