Degrees and Certifications:
BA- Sociology, University of Missouri- Columbia Certification: EC-12 Special Education, EC-12 English as a Second Language (ESL)
Mr. Anthony Robinson
I am the Academic Literacy Resource teacher for Shepton High School. This is my second year at Shepton. I have been teaching since 2003 in a variety of settings. A professor of English as a second language at Centro Universitário Luterano de Palmas overseas was my first position. Since that time, I have also taught English and provided inclusion support for Science, Math and English as well. I look forward to serving students with special needs and their families with continued dedication and bringing joy to my classrooms everyday.
- 1st period: Academic Literacy IIF
- 2nd period: CONFERENCE
- 3rd period: Academic Literacy Inc
- 4th period: Academic Literacy IF
- 5th period: Academic Literacy IF
- 6th period: Academic Literacy Inc
- 7th period: English I Inc
Tutoring by appointment before or after school.