Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Temree Jolley
¡Hola! I will be teaching 7th grade Spanish, periods 5-7, this year and it's my first year in PISD!
I have had a passion for the Spanish language ever since I was a little girl and my dad used to play me Spanish songs on his guitar and sing to me. I started taking Spanish in 7th grade and took it all the way through college. I have lived in Mexico and Spain several times for both education and pleasure and I have traveled countless times to Spanish-speaking countries over the years, including taking students abroad! I love everything about life, but my #1 passion is traveling!
5th Pd. - Spanish 7
6th Pd. - Spanish 7
7th Pd. - Spanish 7
Tutoring & Power Hour
Wednesdays 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- University of Utah, B.A.
- Grand Canyon University, M.A. in Teacher Leadership
- University of Southern Mississippi, M.A. in Teaching Languages (Spanish, TESOL)
Years in Education
- 5 yrs - Adult Education
- 13 yrs - various middle school/university Spanish courses (both upper/lower divisions)
- Trying new restaurants/foods
- Spending time with friends & family
- Making jewelry
- Live music
- Racing my Miata in Autocrossing events