Degrees and Certifications:
Robin Fletcher – Lead Counselor (A-L)
I was born in a small town in Indiana, moved to Texas at the age of 6, & graduated from South Garland High School in 1994. Proud to be the first one in my family to go to college, I earned my B.A. in Psychology from University of Texas – Dallas and my M.S. in Counseling from Texas A&M – Commerce. While pursuing my dream of becoming a high school counselor, I taught K-12 Special Education in Allen, TX. During the pandemic, I became a National Certified Counselor (NCC) and am currently working on my Texas Licensure (LPC) so that I can realize an additional dream of having a private practice one day. As of the 2022-2023 school year, this is my 18th year in education, 14th year with Plano ISD, and 8th year as an Academy Titan. I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to be a positive influence in young people’s lives and to help them achieve their goals.
5 things about me:
- Recently becoming an empty nester, I am so proud of my 2 boys who are actively pursuing their life’s passions.
- Rogue is the name of my 50lb pit/boxer mix. He is my guard dog, but also a giant lapdog.
- Spending time with friends & family is my favorite past-time.
- An adventurer at heart, I love to explore and travel whenever and wherever I can.
- An avid fan of all things music & film; this is my go-to activity to decompress when not at school.