Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Glenda Rouse
My name is Glenda Rouse. I am a native of Arkansas. I have two children and one (1) grandchild. I love Music, all types; I love action movies, adventures and mysteries. I have previous experience in education in Arkansas and Tennessee. I graduated from Philander Smith College; and Ouachita Baptist University.
I am an ordained clergy, and serving in ministry to the community as an Associate Pastor of Ministry Development and Global Outreach. I am passionate about creating opportunities for others to live fully and have transformative experiences in life.
I have been employed with Plano ISD for over 20 years, as 6th Grade Language Arts Teacher, 6th Grade Team Leader, Math Teacher, Behavior Specialist, and Administrative Intern, serving Armstrong and Williams High School and the East Side community.
I am currently the Department Head for Special Education:
· Campus liaison and district representative in special education ARD (Admission Review and Dismissals)
· Armstrong Child Find Coordinator
· A consultant to the 504/CMIT Team
· Co Trainer for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
· Contact for all local campus Special Education questions.