Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science, Bowling Green State University, Ohio English as a Second Language Certification Gifted and Talented Certification
Mrs. Marsha Hyde
Hello! Kindergarten is my happy place. I have been teaching our youngest learners for most of my career. I love to watch them change and grow socially, emotionally, and academically. I am also a proud parent of former Plano ISD students. All three of my children are graduates and lifelong learners from Plano East. While not a native of Texas, my family and I have lived here since 1995. In my spare time, I love to travel, plan special events with our family, and create DIY projects for my husband.
Daily Class Schedule
- 7:45 - 8:00 Anouncements and Morning Meeting
- 8:00 - 8:30 Skill Builders
- 8:30 - 9:15 Language Arts/Social Studies/Writing
- 9:15 - 9:25 Snack/Read Aloud Story
- 9:25 - 10:20 Specialialized Instruction
- Monday - P.E.
- Tuesday - Music/Fitness
- Wednesday - P.E.
- Thursday - Art
- Friday - Fitness/Music
- 10:20 - 11:10 Literacy Stations/Guided Reading
- 10:10 - 12:10 Math/Math Small Groups
- 12:15 - 1:15 Lunch and Recess
- 1:15 - 1:30 Shared Reading
- 1:30 - 2:00 Big Centers/Friday - Library
- 2:00 - 2:30 Science