Degrees and Certifications:
University of North Texas - BBA UT Dallas - GeoScience Texas Teacher Certification - Science, Physical Education, ESL
Mr. Stephen Kieffer
This is my 24th year in education. I taught Science at the Guinn Special Programs center for 20 years before transferring to PSHS to facilitate the iLEAP program there. This is my first year at Vines where I will work as the iLEAP teacher helping students that need to recover credits or otherwise gain credits on Edgenuity. I really enjoy keeping students heading in the right direction with their coursework and keeping them on track to graduate. My hobbies include Weightlifting, Aerial Photography with Drones, and Astronomy. I hope to meet every student on campus this year!
How to Log In
- Login through PISD Webdesk and click the Edgenuity for Students tile. If the tile isn’t on your Webdesk, then click the “+” icon in the top left corner and search for the Edgenuity for Students App and click ADD.
- The first time you log in you will need to watch the orientation video.
- Now you will see your course tile. Click the center of the tile. See image.
- Now you will see your course map.
- Click on the first activity to get started in your course. Tip: You will need headphones.
How to Find Help
- Contact me for questions or to unlock a quiz or test. Email
- Use the Help Center located in the upper right corner. Use the drop down menu under your name.
1st Period - iLEAP | Edgenuity Learning Lab
2nd Period - Conference
3rd Period - iLEAP | Edgenuity Learning Lab
4th Period - iLEAP | Edgenuity Learning Lab
B LUNCH splits 4th Period
5th Period - iLEAP | Edgenuity Learning Lab
6th Period - Team Sports (PE) | GYM
7th Period - iLEAP | Edgenuity Learning Lab
Tutorials available by appointment before or after school