What is "Future Ready"?
When high quality teaching is infused with the dynamic use of technology, personalized student learning becomes possible.
The 7 Gears are as follows:
Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Use of Space and Time
Data and Privacy
Personalized Professional Learning
Budget and Resources
5 Ways to Teach Students to Be Future-Ready
by Matt Miller, author of Ditch that Textbook.
1. Establish a culture of creativity.
2. Pursue success through collaboration
3. Seize opportunities everywhere - online and in real life.
4. Focus on creating instead of consuming.
5. Lead by example using your voice.
Source/read more at: https://edtechmagazine.com/k12/article/2017/08/5-ways-teach-students-be-future-ready