Plano ISD University Ready can help you to identify, define and develop your personal career goals.
- When applying for college admission, ask yourself these questions:
- What are my chances of getting the job I think I want when I graduate?
- How will higher education affect my career goals?
- How is earning potential related to higher education?
- How can I find a college best suited for my skills and work interests?
These resources will help answer these questions as you begin mapping your career by matching your background, knowledge, and skills with career opportunities. Explore Plano ISD’s University Ready Career Readiness to better understand the connections between higher education and your career options.
Learn how higher education impacts future earning power.
Opportunities for students to apply classroom knowledge in a supervised work setting, often for pay.
Best 2017 Student Internships
Choosing a Major
Facts About Choosing a Major
On-the-job opportunities for learning skills related to classroom experiences.