Google Hangouts is changing to Google Chat & Meet
Why use Google Meet?
- To bring the learning into the classroom by having video calls with colleagues, guest speakers, trainers
- To have tutorials, test reviews, and Q&As for students
- For students to collaborate with each other for group projects and to help make meaning of the learning
- Read this blog for learning activities ideas - Google Hangouts: A Community Centered Tool
How do I access it?
Option 1 - Webdesk
- Add the Google Meet app
Option 2 - Meet.google.com
- Sign in using your PISD email and password,
- Click "Start a new meeting".
How do I learn more?
- Learn how Meet works here: https://support.google.com/meet/answer/7290445?hl=en&ref_topic=7306097
- Reach out to the Digital Learning Team for assistance and ideas. pisd.edu/itcontact