Login to Big Brainz App in Webdesk
Big Brainz (recently changed to Imagine Math Facts) is available for math students in Grades 2-8.
- Sign in to webdesk.pisd.edu.
- Open the PISD Big Brainz app
- It will automatically sign students in using single sign-on.
How to play
To learn how to play the game, watch the tutorial video at www.bigbrainz.com/VideoTour.html.
- The video also explains how a student can exit the pre-test. This is not suggested.
- It will probably be tempting for some students to wander through the Dungeon "just for fun" without getting into the math. After the first few sessions in the program, it would be best to have the students display their progress chart for you.
There is no management feature to this program. Student data has already been uploaded by the district. New students will be added automatically on a regular basis.
Progress reports are available inside the game for students to view. While playing, a student simply presses the Esc key and selects Progress.