JUNIORS/CLASS OF 2021: BUY YOUR SENIOR PARKING SPOT FOR THE FALL OF 2020!
You have been waiting for it all year, and the time has come to purchase your senior parking spot. This optional purchase guarantees your parking spot during the school year and can be painted to add extra fun to your long-awaited senior year. Here are the details:
1. Purchase a Plano East parking pass online. These will be available from the school at a later date.
2. Pay for optional designated parking spot online. This is a PTSA fundraiser. Cost is $110. Payment and contract can be found here:
3. Sign and return the contract (download from the Terms of Agreement tab) including your proposed design. You will be notified right away if your design is approved/disapproved.
4. On July 26th, your assigned spot will be emailed to you at the email address provided in the contract.
5. Painting may only occur during the following time frames:
• Friday, July 29th, 6pm-9pm
• Saturday, August 1st, 7am-noon and 6pm-9pm
• Sunday, August 2nd, 7am-noon and 6pm-9pm
• Friday, August 7th, 6pm-9pm
• Saturday, August 8th, 7am-noon and 6pm-9pm
• Sunday, August 9th, 7am-noon and 6pm-9pm
• Friday, August 14th, 6pm-9pm
• Saturday, August 15th, 7am-noon and 6pm-9pm
• Sunday, August 16th, 7am-noon and 6pm-9pm
Spots will be assigned on a first come/first served basis, once payment, contract, and design are received. Take care of all three items now for your best chance to get your designated parking spot is in the lot you prefer (East lot, Fine Arts, and Africa). FYI: There will be no senior spots in the circle drive area in front of the gym this year.