- Plano Senior
Eastwood vs. Plano Senior High Football Game Ticket and Venue Information
The date and location of the Eastwood vs. Plano Senior High varsity football game has been changed. The game, originally scheduled for Friday, September 6 at Kimbrough Stadium, will now be played on Thursday, September 5, 7:00 p.m. at the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco. Please note the The Star's bag policy posted below. Parking is free. No re-entry to the Ford Center is allowed. Additional information is available on the Ford Center website regarding policies, procedures and ADA accessibility.
Pre-game ticket sales for this game will begin on Tuesday, September 3. All seating will be General Admission. Tickets will be on sale at the Plano ISD Athletic Ticket Office located at 6600 Stadium Dr. in Plano and at the Plano Senior High School student activities office in Building B, 2200 Independence Parkway. Tickets that have been purchased as a part of the Plano Wildcat season ticket package and the Plano Wildcat student season ticket book will be honored at this game. Also honored are district passes 9-6A and 2-5A.
Ticket Prices (limit 10 tickets per purchase)
- Pre-Game Adult General Admission: $6.00
- Pre-Game Student General Admission: $4.00
- If seating is still available at the conclusion of pre-game sales, tickets purchased at The Star on Thursday night will be $8.00 cash only. Advance notice will be provided via this website if the game sells out before game night.
- Staff: For this game only due to limited seating, Plano ISD staff must go to the athletic office at Clark Stadium to pick up a game voucher using their staff ID in advance of the game.
- For additional information about tickets, please contact the Plano ISD Athletic Office at (469) 752-1080.
Plano ISD Athletic Office Ticket Sales (Clark Stadium, 6600 Stadium Dr.)
- Tuesday, September 3 from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 4 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 5 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Plano Senior High School Ticket Sales (Building B Student Activities Office, 2200 Independence Parkway)
- Tuesday, September 3 and Wednesday, September 4 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 5 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
The Ford Center policy requires that signs must be handheld (by one individual), event-related, in good taste and cannot obstruct another guest’s view. Signage may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsements. View full policy.
A map, including available parking areas, is available on the Ford Center website under campus directory.
Ford Center Bag Policy
The Ford Center at The Star's bag policy prohibits bags including, but not limited to, the following. We strongly encourage guests to limit the number of items they bring with them to the stadium.
- All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag
- Binocular case (binoculars may be worn around the neck)
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Computer bags
- Fanny packs
- Luggage of any kind
- Seat cushions
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Approved bags include the following:
- Clear Tote
- Plastic, vinyl or PVC and not to exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Plastic Storage Bag
- Clear, one (1) gallon, re-sealable
- Small Clutch Purse
- Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap. Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.