- Robinson Middle
Back to School Information 2019-2020
Getting Your Schedule
- Beginning July 24, parents can log-in to the Plano ISD Parent Portal to access and complete all of the necessary forms and permission slips to begin the process of student registration. https://www.pisd.edu/annual_registration
- UPDATE: Razorback Walk-About has been re-scheduled to Tuesday, August 6. On Wednesday, July 31, students may come to Robinson to pick up supplies ordered from our PTA, purchase spirit wear or agendas, see counselors regarding scheduling issues, drop off immunization records or address verifications, or pay fines. We will have computers available for families that need computer access for schedules. There will be no access to the rest of the building on that date, so if it is not necessary for you to visit, please wait until August 6 to come to Robinson.
- Please note that if there are fines/books outstanding, immunizations that need updating or an address that needs verification, the online schedule screens will prompt you to visit the campus to take care of the issue.
- Incoming 7th grade parents: Many of our incoming 7th grade students are still in need of their DTaP booster and Meningitis vaccinations. If you’d like to know specifically which vaccines your child needs, please email the nurse, at email@example.com or call 469-752-6209. Please send an updated vaccine record to our nurse before Schedule Pick-Up on July 31. A hold will be placed on your child’s schedule and he/she cannot start class until resolved.
Razorback Walk-About is re-scheduled for Tuesday, August 6, according to the following schedule:
- 6th Grade: Wednesday, August 6, 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- 7th Grade: Wednesday, August 6, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- 8th Grade: Wednesday, August 6, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
*Schedules can be printed at any time on or after July 31. Our building will only be open during the above times for the Walk-About.
**ALL students should reprint their schedule and bring it on the first day of school, August 12.
- Please access this website for bus information for the 2019-20 school year. https://www.pisd.edu/Page/1489
- Students will have their yearbook pictures taken during the school day on September 12. Students must dress according to acceptable school dress code in order for their picture to appear in the yearbook. Order forms will be given to students through their advisory class.
Yearbook Ordering Information
- Students can pre-order a yearbook for $33.00 online with a credit card at www.jostensyearbooks.com.
- Books will be in ALL-COLOR again, so don’t miss out! The price of the yearbook increases to $37.00 in November, so order early. July 31 is the first day to begin placing your orders online.
- If you pre-ordered school supplies through the PTA, a planner will be part of your supply pack.
- The Robinson PTA will have planners available for sale for $5 on July 31, at the August 6 Walk-About, or in the school store during the year. These planners will include the Robinson student rules and guidelines, and district calendar. Please review the planner with your student.
Plano ISD Dress Code
- The Plano ISD Dress Code may be found at https://www.pisd.edu/Page/1756. Please keep these guidelines in mind as you purchase clothing for the new school year.
JOIN Robinson PTA!
Robinson School Supplies
- School supplies that were pre-ordered from the Robinson PTA will be available in the Robinson Library on July 31 or at the August 6 Walk-About. There will be a limited number of packs available for purchase. If you did not pre-order school supplies, a list of supplies by grade level may be found at: https://tinyurl.com/RobinsonSupplies2019-20
- Spirit wear purchased online from PTA through July 8 will be available for pickup on July 31 in the Robinson Library or at the Walk-About on August 6. Agendas and academic reading purchased through July 24 will be available for pickup on July 31 or at the Walk-About on August 6. Spirit wear, agendas or academic reading purchased after these dates and prior to July 31 will be delivered the first week of school.
- Lockers will be available by student request after Labor Day (Tuesday, September 3). Students may utilize their backpacks until that date. Locker requests will be made through your child’s advisory teacher during the second week of school. Lockers will be optional for students, with students being allowed to carry their backpacks, if they wish to do so. Please do not purchase locker décor, as no adhesive items will be allowed inside or outside of lockers.
Volunteer Application and Background Check
- All Plano ISD volunteers must have a background check every school year. Volunteer applications for the school year 2019-20 can be entered after July 1. The volunteer application process is online only. Please use this link www.pisd.edu/volunteer to register. All volunteers must complete a volunteer application every year, after July 1.
Fall Open House
- Our Fall open house will take place on Monday, August 26 from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Most of our communication takes place via our campus e-news or School Messenger (phone/e-mail messages). Click on this link to subscribe: http://elist.pisd.edu/
Athletic Department Update
- The athletic department utilizes a system called Rank One which allows you to complete required paperwork forms electronically online. All forms are available on Rank One. Two forms will need to be turned into the coaches. Those two forms are the physical examination form and the medical history form. All other forms can be completed online. After July 15, please register online at: https://planoisd.rankonesport.com. You will need your child’s school identification number to register.