2022-2023 Renewal of Free or Reduced-price Meals
Meal Benefits Eligibility Expiration
Students who qualified for free or reduced-price meals at the end of last school year are eligible to participate at their current eligibility status for the first 30 calendar days of the 2022-2023 school year.
- In order for meal benefits to continue, a federal meal application for the 2022-2023 school year must be completed.
- Students with no application on file after 30 calendar days will return to full-paid eligibility status effective September 23, 2022.
- Households that have submitted a federal meal application for free or reduced-priced meals for the 2022-2023 school year do not need to reapply.
- Households who wish to apply for free or reduced-priced meals will need to complete an online federal meal application for the current school year.
- Applications will be processed within 10 business days.
- Eligibility notification letters will be sent via email.
- If you have not received the letter in your inbox, please check your junk and spam folders.