Mapping our Future
Long Range Facility Planning Community Meetings
As part of Plano ISD’s ongoing strategic roadmapping process and as the district begins work on a long range facility plan, Plano ISD families, staff and community members are invited to attend and participate in a community input meeting near you. Meetings are conveniently located at six locations throughout the district (see dates and times below). Read more, including Frequently Asked Questions.
Meeting Locations and Times
- McMillen High School December 11, 2023 | 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Vines High School (Sign language interpreters provided) January 11, 2024 | 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Williams High School (Spanish translation provided) February 10, 2024 | 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Clark High School (Sign language interpreters provided) March 6, 2024 | 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Shepton High School (Spanish translation provided) April 9, 2024 | 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.