We ask that students adhere to community standards of modesty.
*** Tank tops (boys and girls), tube tops, halter type blouses or mesh shirts will NOT be permitted.
- Dresses or skirts must be longer than fingertips.
- Shirts should overlap the waistband of skirts, shorts, or pants.
- Students in grades 3-12 may wear shorts but must meet the following standards:
- Must be loose-fitting; no biking shorts, cutoffs, boxer shorts or combination thereof.
- Must be hemmed or cuffed.
- Length must be to the fingertips or longer.
- Items with provocative, offensive, violent, or drug-related pictures or slogans will not be permitted. Items advertising alcoholic beverages or tobacco products will not be permitted.
- No gang paraphernalia.
You can find the dress code online at https://www.pisd.edu/Page/1756.