Back to school fair info (7/31 for CHS and PSHS)
Back-to-School Fairs (7/31 for CHS and PSHS)
Our Plano ISD Back-to-School Feeder Fairs are scheduled for the following dates and locations:
- East Feeder Schools at Williams High School
- Tuesday, July 28 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Central Feeder Schools at Carpenter Middle School
- Friday, July 31 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- West Feeder Schools at Renner Middle School
- Tuesday, August 4 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
These free community events provide Plano ISD students and their families with back-to-school resources and essentials necessary to be equipped for a successful school year such as: school supplies, district/community support information, as well as physical and mental health assistance programs.
The fairs will use Mobile Drive-Thru "Contactless" Distribution (while supplies last). Families will receive:
- backpacks filled with schools supplies for each student present and/or with proof of enrollment (while supplies last)
- vendor bag full of coupons, vouchers and information from community agencies and District departments
*Immunizations and vision tests will also be available (limited availability while adhering to all safety guidelines).
For more information, please go to https://www.pisd.edu/Page/20529.