Health Information and Resources
Virtual Health Visits
Children’s Health is offering a free virtual health screening. Free screenings are being offered 24/7 with code: COVID19 through their Virtual Care program. Through a virtual visit, families can video chat with a health care provider right from home through a smartphone, tablet or computer about illnesses, injuries and mental health.
You can use Virtual Visit to address common conditions such as coughs, respiratory infections, colds, sinus infections, fever, flu, headaches, diarrhea, strep throat and pink eye. Virtual Visit is not for serious or life-threatening conditions. If you have an emergency, go to the emergency room or call 911.
Visit Childrens Virtual Visit website for more information.
Available at Family Health Center at Virginia Parkway
*Accept Medicaid, most STAR Plans, CHIP and most insurance plans - call for more information
City of Plano: COVID-19 Health Resources
City of Plano COVID-19 Hotline: 972-941-5922
The hotline is staffed Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Voicemails left after hours will be responded to the next day.
Plano ISD: COVID-19 Health ResourcesPlano ISD COVID-19 FAQ and Prevention
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Adhere to the preventative measures as recommended by public health officials, such as limiting interaction and practicing social distancing.
- Visit the CDC website for more information.
- What to do if you are sick
- Caring for yourself at home
- Caring for someone else at home
- Disinfecting your home if someone is sick