Gradebook & Parent Portal Home Access
Parents and students are welcome to access their grades from home or school. Grades are available for 3rd-12th grade students.
Parent Gradebook Access
Parents with registered Parent Portal accounts can login and access:
Grades | Student Registration | PASAR Registration & Payments | Emergency Card | STAAR & Performance Data | Immunization
and other information about their students. For grades, click the Parent Viewer button on the portal dashboard.
Parent Login Help
If you have never logged into Parent Portal, you must create your parent portal account first.
Create New Parent Portal Account
If you have further questions or need help using this service:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your student's name, ID number and campus.
- Call the Help Desk at 469-752-8767
- Business hours are: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM–6:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM–5:00 PM.
Student Gradebook Access
Currently enrolled students may access their grades from Pinnacle Gradebook.
Student Login Help
- Login Using: network username and password
- If you need additional help, contact your Campus Technology Assistant at school.
- Note: Any questions regarding grades should be directed to your teachers.