PASAR After School Care
Important update: Thanksgiving Holiday Care campuses have been combined.
All students who would be attending Schell will now be attending Wells.
All students who would be attending Huffman will now be attending Mathews.
PASAR Registration Standby
Due to high enrollment in PASAR, registration has been temporarily closed at the following sites. Please complete the PASAR Registration Standby List to receive information when PASAR enrollment opens at Beaty.
Start date is 48 hours after enrollment occurs online via the Parent Portal for all other campuses
PASAR is Plano ISD's after-school care program for students in grades Pre-K through grade 5, located on all elementary campuses, including Head Start, Beaty ECS, Isaacs ECS and Pearson ECS.
- Online registration only: Google Chrome is the required browser, desktop or laptop computer will assure successful registration. Cell phones or tablets will not guarantee complete information for registration.
- PASAR is a pre-paid afterschool program.
- PASAR provides a safe and positive environment.
- Opportunities are given for students to work on homework and participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities to enhance their overall skill development.
- PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge.
PASAR Care Hours
- Monday through Thursday 2:45 - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Late charges will apply to any late pickup.
- These hours apply to ALL PASAR Care including Holiday Care days.
Early Release for 2019-20 School Year
PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days of December 20, 2019, & May 22, 2020.
Plano ISD Board of Trustees policy promotes mutual respect, civility, and orderly conduct among District employees, parents and the public. The District encourages positive communication and discourages volatile, hostile, or aggressive actions. The District seeks and encourages patrons to cooperate with this endeavor. (Reference PISD Board Policy GKA (LOCAL)
2019 Holiday CareSign-up for ALL sessions began October 1, 2019