The district will not be opening our summer child care program for PK-5th grade students during June and July this year. Information for fall enrollment in the after-school PASAR program will be available on our website at a future date.
IMPORTANT Financial Information
Please note: The PASAR office is in the process of refunding customers whose accounts have a credit balance. An email notification will be sent when the refund has been processed. Due to the large number of refunds this process will take approximately 2-4 weeks. We thank you for your patience.
Customers will be credited for tuition fees for the weeks that Plano ISD has been closed and PASAR was not operational. This will be calculated on a monthly pro-rata basis. Since the school district has extended the closure into May, billing for April and May will not be calculated and reflected in the PASAR Parent Portal until the reopening date is known. At this time, please do not make a payment for PASAR tuition. Should you have any questions regarding your PASAR account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PASAR After School Care Important Message
Plano ISD is closed through May 22, 2020 (last day of school). All district offices as well as PASAR are also closed.
In response to Governor Abbott’s April 17 executive order, Plano ISD schools will remain closed and will continue with remote learning through May 22, the last day of the school year, as we support the community, region and nation’s need to slow the spread of COVID-19. For the most updated information please visit the district website: www.pisd.edu/healthupdate
- 48 hours after enrollment occurs online via the Parent Portal for all other campuses
PASAR is Plano ISD's after-school care program for students in grades Pre-K through grade 5, located on all elementary campuses, including Head Start, Beaty ECS, Isaacs ECS and Pearson ECS.
- Online registration only: Google Chrome is the required browser, desktop or laptop computer will assure successful registration. Cell phones or tablets will not guarantee complete information for registration.
- PASAR is a pre-paid afterschool program.
- PASAR provides a safe and positive environment.
- Opportunities are given for students to work on homework and participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities to enhance their overall skill development.
- PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge.
PASAR Care Hours
- Monday through Thursday 2:45 - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Late charges will apply to any late pickup.
- These hours apply to ALL PASAR Care including Holiday Care days.
Early Release for 2019-20 School Year
PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days of December 20, 2019, & May 22, 2020.
Plano ISD Board of Trustees policy promotes mutual respect, civility, and orderly conduct among District employees, parents and the public. The District encourages positive communication and discourages volatile, hostile, or aggressive actions. The District seeks and encourages patrons to cooperate with this endeavor. (Reference PISD Board Policy GKA (LOCAL)