Welcome to PASAR
PASAR online registration will begin on Monday, August 17, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. for students who are enrolled in Face-to-Face learning for the 2020-2021 school year. Please note we will be utilizing our new software Eleyo. Registration will now be completed in Eleyo instead of the Parent Portal. More information to come.
Due to unprecedented times, PASAR sites may be limited due to low campus face-to-face enrollment. If a site is closed or consolidated, you will be notified by a PASAR staff member.
PASAR is Plano ISD's after-school care program for students in grades Pre-K through grade 5, located on all elementary campuses, Head Start, Beaty ECS, Isaacs ECS and Pearson ECS.
- Online registration only
- PASAR is a pre-paid afterschool program.
- PASAR provides a safe and positive environment for students.
- Opportunities are given for students to work on homework and participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities to enhance their overall skill development.
- PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge.
PASAR Care Hours
- Monday through Thursday 2:45 - 6:30 p.m. and Friday 2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Late charges will apply to any late pickup.
- Holiday Care hours are 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Monday-Thrusday and 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. on Friday.
Early Release (2020-2021)
PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days of December 18, 2020 & May 27, 2021.
PASAR Mission Statement:
PASAR, the PISD elementary after-school care program, will strive to provide a safe, positive environment for students enrolled in the program. Opportunities will be given for students to work on homework, participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities, and enhance their overall skill development.
Plano ISD Board of Trustees policy promotes mutual respect, civility, and orderly conduct among District employees, parents and the public. The District encourages positive communication and discourages volatile, hostile, or aggressive actions. The District seeks and encourages patrons to cooperate with this endeavor. (Reference PISD Board Policy GKA (LOCAL)