IMPORTANT Financial Information:
Please note: The PASAR office is in the process of refunding customers whose accounts have a credit balance. An email notification will be sent when the refund has been processed. Due to the large number of refunds this process will take approximately 2-4 weeks. We thank you for your patience.
Customers will be credited for tuition fees for the weeks that Plano ISD has been closed and PASAR was not operational. This will be calculated on a monthly pro-rata basis. Since the school district has extended the closure into May, billing for April and May will not be calculated and reflected in the PASAR Parent Portal until the reopening date is known. At this time, please do not make a payment for PASAR tuition. Should you have any questions regarding your PASAR account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PASAR After School Care Important Message:
Plano ISD is closed through May 1, 2020. All district offices as well as PASAR are also closed.
Due to the March 11, 2020 announcement by the World Health Organization that the outbreak of the new coronavirus has been declared a pandemic, updated announcements by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and information from medical professionals and state and federal health officials, the following action is being taken in an attempt to minimize health and safety risks to the Plano ISD community. As a precaution, schools are closed through May 1, 2020. The district will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation prior to reopening school on Monday, May 4, and will communicate across all channels as updated information becomes available. For the most updated information please visit the district website: www.pisd.edu/healthupdate
PASAR Registration Standby
Due to high enrollment in PASAR, registration has been temporarily closed at the following sites. Please complete the PASAR Registration Standby List to receive information when PASAR enrollment opens at these PASAR sites.
- Head Start
- 48 hours after enrollment occurs online via the Parent Portal for all other campuses
PASAR is Plano ISD's after-school care program for students in grades Pre-K through grade 5, located on all elementary campuses, including Head Start, Beaty ECS, Isaacs ECS and Pearson ECS.
- Online registration only: Google Chrome is the required browser, desktop or laptop computer will assure successful registration. Cell phones or tablets will not guarantee complete information for registration.
- PASAR is a pre-paid afterschool program.
- PASAR provides a safe and positive environment.
- Opportunities are given for students to work on homework and participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities to enhance their overall skill development.
- PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge.
PASAR Care Hours
- Monday through Thursday 2:45 - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Late charges will apply to any late pickup.
- These hours apply to ALL PASAR Care including Holiday Care days.
Early Release for 2019-20 School Year
PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days of December 20, 2019, & May 22, 2020.
Plano ISD Board of Trustees policy promotes mutual respect, civility, and orderly conduct among District employees, parents and the public. The District encourages positive communication and discourages volatile, hostile, or aggressive actions. The District seeks and encourages patrons to cooperate with this endeavor. (Reference PISD Board Policy GKA (LOCAL)