2017-18 online registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
PASAR Registration Information
2017-18 PASAR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Review the Start Date Chart.
- After enrolling your student, you must log on to the Parent Portal and pay tuition (or Drop-in deposit). These payments are due by midnight Thursday, August 17, to start the first day of school (8/21/17). Otherwise payments are due before your student's start date as selected at time of online enrollment.
- Please know: Making a payment does not enroll your student(s) in PASAR; enrollment must occur first.
- All students - returning and new - must enroll each year.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- Below are these PASAR links: Important -- Must use Google Chrome when enrolling in PASAR and making PASAR payment
- During the enrollment process, on the enroll/edit page the "Special accommodations are required for my child" box is visible. If your child requires special accomodations you must contact the Zone Leader in charge of your PASAR campus. Please visit the staff contacts page prior to enrollment to speak to the Zone Leader.
Important Information to Know:
A start date of the 1st – 15th of any month, a full month’s tuition will be charged. A start date of the 16th – last day of any month, a half month’s tuition will be charged.
For questions -- Call Finance Office-PASAR (469) 752-8915
- Regular Plan is every day care and a monthly fee is charged. This includes care for early release days but does not include PASAR Holiday Care days. The monthly tuition amount is based on the number of school days with the total fee divided into nine equal payments for September through May. No monthly fee is charged for August and June PASAR Care days.
- Drop-in Plan is offered only during the school year. This plan provides care when needed and is scheduled with the site staff. This plan requires a $150 drop-in deposit payment per student prior to student's start date entered online by the parent at time of registration. It is the responsibility of the parent/customer to keep track of the drop-in attendance. When payments are made, the payment must include the balance due, plus all days attended but not billed, plus the $150 minimum deposit per student to replenish funds in account for future attendance.
- Holiday Care is optional and an additional fee is charged for each day and student must be signed-up at the PASAR site, if this care is needed. The holiday care fee must be paid regardless if the student attends or not; unless it was cancelled in writing at the site by the established deadline.
We value our customers and the students we serve. We know there are other after school care options in our area. We thank you for choosing PASAR as your child's after school care provider.