- Plano Independent School District
- Registration Information
Due to staffing shortages, PASAR is closed at the campuses listed below and unable to approve any contracts.
All contracts submitted for these campuses will remain “Pending.” When a campus opens and a spot becomes available, families will be contacted via email. We thank you for your patience and understanding.Barron
- PASAR operates with lower caregiver to child ratios. Consequently, this has resulted in the need to cap enrollment at PASAR sites. We are continuing to hire staff to allow for additional student enrollment. Should you have questions, please contact the PASAR Program Office at 469-752-5586 or email questions to email@example.com.
You may register to be placed on a waitlist. When space is available, a PASAR staff member will contact you via email to accept or decline the spot.
Registration will be via Eleyo.
- All students - returning and new - must enroll each school year.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district and have a student ID # before they can enroll in PASAR.
- To set up an Eleyo Account for the first time (you only have to set up an Eleyo account one time), please follow these step by step Account Set-up Instructions.
- To enroll in PASAR, please follow these Instructions for Enrolling In Child Care.
All contracts will be reviewed and approved in the order they are received. As resources permit, contracts will be approved beginning July 10, 2023. Once approved, an email will be sent to the primary account holder.
IMPORTANT! Your student is not registered in this program until you have:
- Received email confirmation that your contract has been approved by office staff.
- Your registration payment is successfully processed.
PASAR is operating with lower caregiver to child ratios.
Consequently, this has resulted in the need to cap enrollment at PASAR sites and limit the plan choice to Consistent Care Plan.
PASAR is continuing to hire staff to allow for additional student enrollment. Should you have questions, please contact the PASAR Program Office at 469-752-5586 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
PASAR Services Agreement
Please read each statement below carefully.
- Incorporated in this agreement is the PASAR Handbook. The PASAR Handbook can be found at: PASAR Handbook I understand it is my responsibility to obtain, read and follow the financial procedures and business rules outlined under PASAR Finance Information section so my student(s) can enroll and participate in PASAR. View the complete list of all PASAR Fees
- Due to ongoing staffing shortages the PASAR program may not be able to accommodate the demand for childcare. We encourage families to register for the program as this information will help PASAR identify the number of staff that will be needed to accommodate the demand for childcare. A confirmation email will notify all families when contracts are approved and a spot has been secured for them at their PASAR site.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and payment of the registration fee will be processed at the time the PASAR contract is approved. PASAR is a prepaid program. The weekly tuition is due by the start date I selected for my student(s). If tuition is not received by my student's start date entered at enrollment, my student(s) is subject to removal due to nonpayment. Going forward, tuition is billed on a weekly basis, every Wednesday, with the tuition payment due each Friday for the following week. If the tuition/balance on my account is not received within 2 days of the due date, a late payment fee of $10 will be assessed on Monday. The student(s) will be subject to removal due to non-payment. I understand I am responsible for all tuition/fees, regardless if my student(s) attends or not.
- Discounted Rate - If your student qualifies for free or reduced lunches, you are eligible to receive the discounted rate for PASAR. In order to receive the discounted rate, you will need to submit a copy of the 2023 - 2024 Food And Nutrition Approval Letter (FANS Approval Letter) with a "Start Date" of July 1, 2023, or later date. Once you receive your FANS Approval Letter, and you would like to For information regarding 2023-24 Meal Program Application, please visit the Food and Nutritional Services website. you MUST AFTER
- If a student is removed from the program due to nonpayment, the parent will need to re-register the student and pay the registration fee again, along with any past due balance. Once the parent completes the re-registration process, parents could expect a waiting period before a spot is secured for their child and their contract is approved. Due to current staffing shortages, we are not able to anticipate the length of the waiting period. We do encourage parents to reach out to our financial services office to discuss their particular situation before there are any issues with non-payment.
- To withdraw my student from PASAR, a withdrawal request must be submitted on-line via Eleyo by Tuesday of the current week to be effective the following week. I understand my PASAR account must be current and paid in full in order to withdraw my student from PASAR. The correct payment amount is required to be paid on-line prior to submitting the withdrawal form via Eleyo. To resume PASAR for a student(s) that has been withdrawn, a new contract will need to be submitted and the registration fee paid again. The contract will be processed accordingly. A parent can anticipate a waiting period before the contract is accepted and a spot is secured for their child. Due to current staffing shortages, the length of the waiting period cannot be accurately anticipated.
- Non-School Day Care is optional and tuition is in addition to the Consistent Plan. Once the Non-School Day contract is approved, the customer will receive an email confirmation from Eleyo. Payment for Non-School Day Care is due prior to the care date(s). Non-School Day fees are per student/per day and can be found at the PASAR website. To withdraw/cancel the Non-School Day care, you must email the Child Care Financial Support Office at email@example.com by the enrollment/cancellation deadline listed on the PASAR website for each of the care dates. If care is not canceled by the deadline, the customer is responsible for all Non-School Day care charges, regardless if the student(s) attends or not.
- A $30 late pick-up fee is charged for each student picked up 1 - 10 minutes past 6:30 PM on Monday-Thursday and past 6 PM on Fridays, including Non-School Day Care. The fee is charged for each student picked up late, not one late pickup fee per family. A fee of $1 is charged for each minute past the first 10 minutes until the student(s) is picked up.
- I understand the Child Care Financial Support Services Office’s primary method of contacting customers is by the email address provided by each customer and it is my responsibility to ensure my contact information is up to date. If I want to be contacted by a way other than email, I must notify the Child Care Financial Support Services Office in writing and provide the contact information.
To recieve the Employee Rate for PASAR, full-time, contracted district employees and long-term substitutes (single assignment of 21 days or longer) must use their district email address to set-up their Eleyo account when registering their student(s) for PASAR.
For information regarding 2023-24 Meal Program Application, please visit the Food and Nutritional Services website.
No multi-student discount for any PASAR Non School Day Care.
A minimum of 22 students is required for Non School Day Care to be offered at the sites. If Non School Day Care has to be cancelled due to low enrollment numbers, parents will be notified by email.
For questions pertaining to registration or financial questions - please email the Child Care Financial Support Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-752-8915