PASAR Registration Information
- Review the Start Date Chart.
- After enrolling your student, you must log on to the Parent Portal and pay tuition (or Drop-in deposit). These payments are due prior to 5 PM Wednesday, August 8, to start the first day of school (8/13/18). Otherwise, payments are due before your student's start date as selected at time of online enrollment.
- Please know: Making a payment does not enroll your student(s) in PASAR; enrollment must occur first.
- All students - returning and new - must enroll each year.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- Below are these PASAR links: Important -- Must use Google Chrome when enrolling in PASAR and making PASAR payment.
- During the enrollment process, on the enroll/edit page the "Special accommodations are required for my child" box is visible. If your child requires special accommodations you must contact the Zone Leader in charge of your PASAR campus. Please visit the staff contacts page prior to enrollment to speak to the Zone Leader.
Important Information to Know
- A start date of the 1st – 15th of any month (except for August), a full month’s tuition will be charged.
- A start date of the 16th – last day of any month (except for August), a half month’s tuition will be charged.
For questions -- e-mail the Finance Office-PASAR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Care Days: School days including early release days.
- Tuition/Fees: Monthly Fee Chart with Description of Plans
- Excludes: Holiday Care Sessions
- Care Days: Must be scheduled with site 24-hours in advance.
- Tuition / Fees: $150 deposit per student. Must be replenished throughout year to ensure funds always available.
- NEW for 2018-19: Holiday Care enrollment must be completed online inside the Parent Portal.
- Care Days: Specified School Holidays Holiday Care Dates/Info
- Tuition / Fees: Fees vary by session. Payment for each session required at time of Holiday Care registration.
We value our customers and the students we serve. We know there are other after school care options in our area. We thank you for choosing PASAR as your child's after school care provider.
2018-19 PASAR Start Dates
The start date for PASAR students is determined by student enrollment date as listed below:
August 8 no later than 5 p.m. (CST) - student may begin PASAR on August 13 (1st day of school).
August 9-12 - student may begin PASAR on August 14, or later date, as needed.
August 13-14 - student may begin PASAR on August 16, or later date, as needed.
August 15-18 - student may begin PASAR on August 20, or later date, as needed.
August 19-21 - student may begin PASAR on August 23, or later date, as needed.
August 22 and going forward - student may begin PASAR two days later, or later date, as needed.