PASAR After School Care
- Plano Independent School District
- Registration Information
PASAR Registration Information
PASAR enrollment for the 2021-22 school year began Monday, May 17, 2021 at 8:00am.
Enrollment for Pick Your Day Contracts will begin Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 8am.
- PASAR is operating with lower caregiver to child ratios. Consequently, this has resulted in the need to cap enrollment at PASAR sites. We are continuing to hire staff to allow for additional student enrollment. Should you have questions, please contact the PASAR Program Office at 469-752-5586 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your child’s school site is at capacity (full or temporarily closed), you may register to be placed on a waitlist. When space is available, a PASAR staff member will contact you via email to accept or decline the spot. Full means the site has reached maximum enrollment due to staff:child ratios. Temporarily Closed means enrollment has not reached the required 10 students enrolled to open the PASAR site.
Below is the list of PASAR sites that are currently full. You can submit a contract to be placed on the waitlist:
- Head Start
The following sites are temporarily closed and accepting contracts for the waitlist:
- Beaty ECS
Registration will be via Eleyo.
- All students - returning and new - must enroll each school year.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- Please follow these step by step Account Set-up and Registration Instructions.
All contracts will be reviewed and approved in the order they are received. Most contracts are approved within 3 business days. Once approved, an email will be sent to the primary account holder.
IMPORTANT! Your student is not registered in this program until you have:
- Received email confirmation that your contract has been approved by office staff.
- Your registration payment is successfully processed.
PASAR is operating with lower caregiver to child ratios.
Consequently, this has resulted in the need to cap enrollment at PASAR sites and limit the plan choices to Consistent Plan and Pick Your Day contracts.
Consistent Contracts are for parents who need their student to attend all school days.
Pick Your Day Contracts are for parents who only need thier student to attend occossionally (not every day). Enrollment for Pick Your Day Contracts will begin Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 8am.
At the time of registration, at least one Pick Your Day date must be selected.
To select a day to attend, the account holder must log into their Eleyo account at least 4 days before the date needed, and sign up for the Pick Your Day date.
PASAR is continuing to hire staff to allow for additional student enrollment. Should you have questions, please contact the PASAR Program Office at 469-752-5586 or email questions to email@example.com
Please read each statement below carefully.
- Incorporated in this agreement is the PASAR Handbook. The PASAR Handbook can be found at: https://www.pisd.edu/Page/20700 I understand it is my responsibility to obtain, read and follow the financial procedures and business rules outlined in the PASAR Handbook so my student can enroll and participate in PASAR. Additionally, the PASAR Fees can be viewed at: https://www.pisd.edu/Page/20620
- PASAR sites will have limited enrollment. If a site is closed or consolidated, you will be notified by a PASAR staff member.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and payment of the registration fee will be processed at the time the PASAR contract is approved. PASAR is a pre-paid program. The weekly tuition is due before the start date I selected for my student(s). All tuition is due before my student’s start date or my student(s) is subject to removal due to non-payment. Going forward, tuition is billed on a weekly basis, every Wednesday, with the tuition payment due on that Friday. If the tuition/balance on account is not received within 2 days of the due date, a late payment fee of $10 will be assessed on Monday and the student(s) is subject to being removed due to non-payment. The $150 per day/per student Pick Your Day deposit will also be charged at the time the contract is approved. The Pick Your Day fee is $25 per day/per student. If the Pick Your Day date is not cancelled by the deadline, the $25 Pick Your Day fee will be charged. I am responsible for all tuition/fees due, regardless if my student(s) actually attends or not.
- PASAR is operating with lower caregiver to child ratios. Consequently, this has resulted in the need to cap enrollment at PASAR sites. Therefore, if a student is removed from the program due to non-payment, the parent will have to re-enroll the student and pay the registration fee again along with any past due balance to be in PASAR. If there is a wait list at the student’s campus, the contract will be placed on the wait list in the order it is received and processed accordingly.
- To withdraw my student from PASAR, a withdrawal request must be submitted on-line via Eleyo by Tuesday of the current week to be effective the following week. I understand my PASAR account must be current and paid in full in order to withdraw my student from PASAR. The correct payment amount is required to be paid on-line prior to submitting the withdraw form via Eleyo. To resume PASAR for a student(s) that has been withdrawn, a new contract will need to be submitted and the registration fee paid again.
- A $30 late pick-up fee is charged for each student picked up 1 - 10 minutes past 6:30PM on Monday-Thursday and past 6PM on Fridays, including Non School Day Care. The fee is charged for each student picked up late, not one late pickup fee per family. A fee of $1 is charged for each minute past the first 10 minutes until the students are picked up. Payment is required within two calendar days of the late pick-up.
- I understand the Child Care Financial Support Services Office’s primary method of contacting customers is by the email address provided by each customer and it is my responsibility to ensure my contact information is up to date. If I want to be contacted by a method other than email, I must notify the Child Care Financial Support Services Office in writing and provide the contact information.
Full-time, contracted district employees must set up their account using their district email address to receive the discounted Employee PASAR rate.
In order to be approved for PASAR on the Free/Reduced rate, the students must already be approved for Free/Reduced lunches.
A current copy of the Free/Reduced Lunch Approval Letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before your student’s contract is approved for PASAR for the student to receive the discounted Free/Reduced PASAR rate. If the letter is not received, the student will be approved at the Standard Rate.
No multi-student discount for any PASAR Non School Day Care.
A minimum of 20 students is required for Non School Day Care to be offered at the sites. If Non School Day Care has to be cancelled due to low enrollment numbers, parents will be notified by email.
For questions pertaining to registration or financial questions - please email the Child Care Financial Support Services office at email@example.com or call 469-752-8915