PASAR Registration Information
PASAR sites Will Have Limited Enrollment:
- In compliance with COVID-19 guidelines, PASAR is operating with lower caregiver to child ratios. Consequently, this has resulted in the need to cap enrollment at PASAR sites. We are continuing to hire staff to allow for additional student enrollment. Should you have questions, please contact the PASAR Program Office at 469-752-3782 or email questions to email@example.com.
- If your child’s school site is at capacity (full or temporarily closed), you may register to be placed on a waitlist. When space is available, a PASAR staff member will contact you via email to accept or decline the spot. Full means the site has reached maximum enrollment due to staff:child ratios. Temporarily Closed means enrollment has not reached the required number to open the PASAR site.
The following sites are full and accepting contracts for the waitlist:
At this time, there are no full sites.
The following sites are temporarily closed and accepting contracts for the waitlist:BarronBird Special ProgramsIsaacs Early ChildhoodMemorialSkaggsWyatt
- Online registration starts Monday, August 17, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. for students who are enroled in Face-to-Face learning.
- Registration will be via Eleyo, our new afterschool software
- A start date of the 1st – 15th of any month a full month’s tuition will be charged.
- A start date of the 16th – last day of any month a half month’s tuition will be charged.
- Full-time, contracted district employees must set up their account using their district email address to receive the discounted Employee PASAR rate
- A copy of the 2020-2021 Free/Reduced Lunch Approval Letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of your student’s application being approved for the student to remain on the discounted PASAR rate
- Please follow these step by step Account Set-up and Registration Instructions for enrollment.
- All students - returning and new - must enroll each year.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
All applications will be reviewed and approved in the order they are received. Most applications are approved within 3 to 5 business days. Once approved, an email will be sent to the primary account holder.
IMPORTANT! Your student is not registered in this program until you have:
- Received email confirmation that your registration has been approved by office staff
- Your payment is successfully processed
For questions pertaining to registration or financial questions - please email the PASAR Finance Office at email@example.com
For all other questions, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consistent Contract (formerly called Regular Plan)
- Care Days: School days including early release days.
- Tuition/Fees: Monthly
- Excludes: Holiday Care Sessions
- Holiday Care: enrollment must be completed online
- Care Days: Thanksgiving Holiday Care Session: November 23-25, 2021 and Spring Break Holiday Care Session: March 8-12, 2021
- Tuition / Fees: Fees vary by session. Payment for each session required at time of Holiday Care registration.
We value our customers and the students we serve. We know there are other after school care options in our area. We thank you for choosing PASAR as your child's after-school care provider.