PASAR Authorization for Pickup
If you have an older child between the ages of 13-18 years old, you may authourize the child to pick up your student from PASAR you must print and complete the under 18 pick up form. After the form is notarized, turn the original in to your PASAR Site Manager.
To add a person or to update your child's emergency contact information:
The emergency form can be found on the Parent Portal, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Parent Portal account.
- Click on Student Registration.
- Click on the student's name.
- On the next screen, one of the options listed is "Emergency Card".
- Click on the Emergency Card option and enter the information to update your student's information.
- Any information entered will be processed in 24 hours.
If you are having difficulties accessing your Parent Portal, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, your students name, ID number, the campus your child attends and the problem you are having.