PASAR Authorization for Pickup
If you have an older child between the ages of 13-18 years old, you may authorize the child to pick up your student from PASAR you must print and complete the PASAR-Under 18 pick-up form. After the form is notarized, turn the original in to your PASAR Site Manager.
To add a person or to update your child's emergency contact information:
The emergency form can be found on the Parent Portal, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Parent Portal account.
- Click on Student Registration.
- Click on the student's name.
- On the next screen, one of the options listed is "Emergency Card".
- Click on the Emergency Card option and enter the information to update your student's information.
- Any information entered will be processed in 24 hours.
If you are having difficulties accessing your Parent Portal, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, your student's name, ID number, the campus your child attends and the problem you are having.