Thank you for playing an important part in Plano ISD's United Way workplace campaign. We are excited about the launch of the 2017 employee campaign! As an Employee Campaign Coordinator (ECC), you play a critical part in supporting Plano ISD's efforts and modeling the United Way message to your colleagues.
ECCs are the internal point people, organizers and ambassadors for campaign events. We understand that this represents a significant time commitment along with your other job responsibilities. We are available to assist you through all phases of your campaign.
With printed materials and electronic tools, you can count on us to support your success. You will receive a coordinator packet via school mail, and the pledge forms will be delivered to you directly from the copy center. The tools linked in the"Coordinator Resources " at the right will assist you in educating your campus/department and in planning a successful workplace campaign.
We are all interdependent and connected. Last year, gifts from the community resulted in lives being touched more than one million times through the United Way and partner agencies. With your assistance, we hope to exceed this year's goal of $116,000.
Please contact the Plano ISD communications department with questions at extensions 28099 or 28143. Welcome to the team!
Plano ISD does not directly or indirectly require or coerce employees to: (1) make or not make a contribution to a charitable organization or in response to a fund raiser or (2) attend or not attend a meeting called for the purpose of soliciting charitable contributions.
- When communicating about the campaign, please abide by and be aware of the non-coercion language provided (see above statement) and make sure campaign speakers who may be invited to your campus/location abide by this directive as well.
If incentives are offered, prizes should not be purchased with district funds and should not be used to coerce employees to contribute to campaign or attend meetings.
Plano ISD does not directly or indirectly require or coerce employees to: 1) make or not make a contribution to a charitable organization or in response to a fund-raiser; or 2) attend or not attend a meeting called for the purpose of soliciting charitable contributions.
- September 5 - Campaign Kickoff
- September 5 through September 15 - Voluntary Staff Meetings
- September 27 - Return Pledge Packets to Communications Department
Pledge Form Checklist
Note: Due to security reasons, the United Way has requested that cash donations no longer be accepted.
- Forms must be filled out using blue or black ink.
- Signature and date are required on all contributions.
- Employee ID numbers are required on all forms requesting payroll deduction. (Available through TEAMS).
- Do not send packets through interschool mail.