PASAR Holiday Care
To sign up for Optional Holiday Care Days:
- Sign up: at your child's home campus.
- Holiday Care hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday and Fridays 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on the Holiday Care dates listed below.
- Dates: Sign up and Cancellation Dates to be announced. A cancellation must be provided in writing at the site prior to 6:30 p.m. (Mon-Thurs) and 6:00 p.m. (Fridays) on the cancellation deadline date*.
- Location: Cluster schools with feeder schools are listed below.
- Parents are responsible for payments whether or not the child attends holiday care.
- Lunch is provided by Rose Food Service. Your home campus will have the Holiday Care menu posted prior to the holiday care.
Holiday Care Tuition
Daily Rate: Tuition and Holiday Care fee chart .
Holiday Care daily rate is paid via the Parent Portal. Tuition for Holiday Care is prepaid before the holiday. Holiday Care is optional and an additional fee is charged for each day and student must be signed-up at the PASAR site, if this care is needed. The holiday care fee must be paid on-line on the same day of sign-up.
Early Release for 2017-18 School Year
PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days of December 20, 2017, and June 1, 2018.
If there is any Inclement Weather on a Holiday Care day PASAR will be closed: Watch and listen to your local TV and radio stations. View our Inclement Weather page for a list of stations. If PASAR is cancelled on a Holiday Care Day because of road conditions, a credit will appear in a following month’s statement.
2017-2018 Holiday Care Dates and Deadlines, Feeder Campuses and Closing Dates
PASAR will have Holiday Care On...
PASAR will NOT be offered on...
Holiday Care Locations
|Miller||Special Programs-Bird Center|