PASAR Frequently Asked Questions
What device can I register for PASAR on?
PASAR now uses Eleyo, a convenient mobile-friendly online tool to register and manage your account from any device, including your smartphone or tablet.
After I pay my registration fee for PASAR what do I do next?
After the PASAR Contract is approved and the registration fee(s) have been paid, the tuiton payment must be made.
If enrolling a student in the Consistent Plan (monthly care):
A start date of the 1st – 15th of any month, a full month’s tuition is due.
A start date of the 16th – last day of any month, a half month’s tuition will be charged.
How do I pay my monthly tuition, and when is the tuition due?
PASAR is a pre-paid program. The monthly tuition (Consistent Plan) is due by the 1st of each month.
All payments are made on-line by logging into your Eleyo PASAR Account.
How do I update who can pick up my child from PASAR
To update your emergency contacts/pickups, please log into your PASAR Account and click on "Account Management" and update student's contacts.
Can I authorize an older child to pick up my PASAR student?
If you have an older child between the ages of 13-18 years, you may authorize the child to pick up your student from PASAR you must print and complete the PASAR Under 18 Pick-Up form After the form is notarized, turn the original to your PASAR Site Manager.
The 13-18 year old student must be on the authorized pick up list. A picture ID of the older student must be shown each time they are picking up the PASAR student.
For my income taxes, how do I know how much I paid?
Income Tax Information
Account owners that have made at least one payment in the system can use the Download Tax Information button from the Account Management Tools to obtain a copy of the tax statement report. Payments on the tax statements are categorized by payer.
Receipts can be downloaded from the Your History section online. Receipts are only visible to the person that made the specific payment (not by all account owners).
How do you separate the students during PASAR?
The students are separated by grade level during the PASAR time.
How will my students teacher know they will be attending PASAR?
As a parent, you are responsible for notifying your student's teacher.
What is a typical day in PASAR?
- Academic period is offered
- STEM activities (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Arts & Crafts
- Board Games
- Gym or Outside Games (weather permitting)
- Daily Snack
- Relaxation Time
How do I update who can pick up my child from PASAR
Refer to the PASAR Authorization for Pickup page for complete instructions.
Do I need to fill out the medical action plans?
If your child does not have a physician's directive concerning any medical concerns, no. Only parents who have a physician's directive concerning their child's medical/allergy action plan need to complete an action plan every year.
Do you offer care on early release days?
PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days.
What is Non School Day Care (Holiday Care)
Non School Day Care (Holiday Day) is an optional service PASAR offers on non-instructional school days.
- The three separate Holiday Care Session fees can be found on the PASAR Fee Chart.
- Sign up for these Holiday Care Sessions will occur online via PASAR Holiday Care
- Please visit the PASAR Non Care Days (Holiday Care) page for dates and campuses.
- If a Holiday Care date falls on a Monday-Thursday the hours of holiday care service are 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. and Fridays 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- If you sign up your student and do not cancel by Withdrawing from Holiday Care by the deadline, you will be charged for Holiday Care Fees.
What type of snacks do the children receive?
The snack list is posted on-line for each semester.
Can I send my own snacks if my child is allergic to the snack PASAR provides?
If your child has severe food allergies and has a medical action plan on file please send an appropriate snack for your child.
My student is in Pre-K. Can he/she participate in Summer PASAR before he/she begins Kindergarten?
Summer PASAR is available for PISD students who have completed Pre-K. Information is coming soon.
What are the advantages of having my child participate in PASAR?
- PASAR provides a safe environment on the child's home campus - no traveling in buses or vans.
- Employees have been cleared through a security and background check and receive ongoing safety and behavior management training.
- Nutritious snacks are provided by the PISD Food and Nutrition Services.
- Students receive homework guidance and supervision with certified teachers.
- Children can participate in regular school activities, tutorials and clubs before going to PASAR.
Students participate in structured fine arts activities and board games.
Test Skills Reinforcement
- Test taking and study skills are reinforced in the summer program.
- (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Holiday and summer care are offered from Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Fridays 7:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m. at cluster sites for an additional fee.
PASAR offers a drop-in care program. Drop-in care is available if your student needs PASAR services occasionally during the month as well as occasionally during the school year. Please see the fee chart for monthly tuition as well as drop-in rates.
How Do I Apply to Work In PASAR?
Every employee must complete the online PISD application. Submission of your application does not guarantee an interview with PASAR. Login into the online application and begin the Plano ISD new applicant registration.
- Identify PASAR activity specialist role in which you will apply. Complete all questions thoroughly and completely.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Applications remain active for one year unless you update your application using the same login and password.
- All staff will have a background and fingerprint check through PISD - Safety and Security Department.