NEWS: Summer PASAR online enrollment is available Wednesday, May 16, at 8:30 AM. Please scroll down to learn important information about PASAR Summer enrollment.
PASAR Summer Care
PASAR's Summer Program is held Monday through Friday and includes weekly field trips, arts, and crafts. Each Monday through Thursday two hours of academic time is held to help maintain your child's skills. Plano ISD certified teachers are available to reinforce academic skills.
Summer PASAR is governed by Plano ISD and the Department of Family Protective Services (DFPS). To receive the required forms please see your Site Manager at your student's current PASAR campus.
Department of Family and Protective Servies Exemption Information
Texas Human Resources Code (HRC) §42.041 relating to "Required License", lists these facilities. Find the list of facilities and their specific requirements on pages 3 to 5 of publication "Regulation of Certain Facilities, Homes, and Agencies that Provide Child-Care Services", published by DFPS.
2018 Enrollment and Cancellation Information
- Online Summer PASAR enrollment begins at 8:30 AM on May 16, 2018, through the Parent Portal Website.
- Login to Parent Portal and scroll down to the Program Enrollment & Payments section, click on TEAMS PSS Program Enrollment & Payments and then click on the ASC Summer tab.
- Each week is limited enrollment and full days only.
- All summer enrollments, including adding weeks, will occur online inside the Parent Portal. There is no registration fee for summer.
- Important - Cancellation cannot occur online. To cancel, see the instructions below.
- How to Enroll a Student in Summer PASAR instructions
Summer PASAR Fees
Rates are per student. (No multiple student discounts are offered. No drop-in care is offered for summer.)
Summer LocationShepard Elementary - Weeks 1-7
1000 Wilson Dr.
Plano, TX 75075
PASAR Cell Phone: 214-244-7856
Bird Special Programs Center - Week 8 & 9
1300 19th Street
PASAR Cell Phone: 214-519-4026
Mon-Thurs 7:00 AM-6:30 PM
Fridays 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
|Week||Standard Rate||Employee Rate|
** Weeks 8 & 9 are limited enrollment to 100 students per week
Enrollment & Cancellation
|1||June 11-15||May 31|
|2||June 18-22||June 7|
|3||June 25-29||June 14|
|4||July 2,3, 5-6||June 21|
|5||July 9-13||June 28|
|6||July 16-20||July 5|
|7||July 23-27||July 12|
|8 **||July 30-August 3||July 19|
|9 **||Aug 6-10||July 19|
Other Fees and Special Situations:
- Free and Reduced Fees
- Late pick-up fees are incurred when students are picked up after PASAR hours: $25 for the first 10 minutes and $1.00 for each additional minute until student is picked up.
Cancellation of summer weeks cannot be made online.
- 2018 Cancellation Form
- The customer must complete the Summer Cancellation form by clicking on the form above and following the instructions on the form. [No Photos Accepted]
- A credit will be issued to the customer’s account. The credit will be refunded via the credit/debit card used for payment. An email will be sent to the customer when refund is issued.
- Please Know - The canceled week payment cannot be used for another week of summer since enrollment and payment for summer must occur online for enrollment to be successful.
Parent Handbooks and Documents
Medical Action Plans