Summer PASAR registration will begin Monday, April 22, 2019 at 8:30am.
PASAR's Summer Program is:
- Held Monday through Friday.
- Includes weekly field trips, arts, and crafts.
- Two hours of academic time (Monday through Thursday) to help maintain your child's skills.
- Plano ISD certified teachers are available to reinforce academic skills.
- Rates are per student.
- No multiple student discounts are offered.
- No drop-in care is offered for summer.
- Late pick-up fees are incurred when students are picked up after PASAR hours: $25 for the first 10 minutes and $1.00 for each additional minute until the student is picked up.
|1||June 3-7||Rasor||May 16||$190||$175|
|2||June 10-14||Rasor||May 23||$190||$175|
|3||June 17-21||Rasor||May 30||$190||$175|
|4||June 24-28||Hedgcoxe||June 6||$190||$175|
(closed July 4 and 5)
|6||July 8-12||Hedgcoxe||June 20||$190||$175|
|7||July 15-19||Rasor||June 27||$190||$175|
|8||July 22-26||Rasor||July 11||$190||$175|
|9||July 29-Aug 2||Rasor||July 18||$190||$175|
Summer PASAR Finance Handbook/Service Agreement
SUMMER PASAR - IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW
- Deadlines to enroll and/or cancel are firm.
- No drop-ins or multiple student discounts are offered for Summer PASAR.
- Visit forms, fees, deadlines to enroll or cancel.
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR SUMMER PASAR
- Google Chrome is the required browser for TEAMS PSS. Mobile devices cannot be used.
- Summer enrollment occurs online inside the Parent Portal by parents/legal guardians.
- Inside the portal, scroll to Program Enrollment & Payments > Click on TEAMS PSS Program Enrollment & Payments > Click on ASC Summer Registration tab.
- Each enrollment requires the full amount of tuition to be paid in order for the student to be officially enrolled in the program. Enrollment weeks may be split but requires logging on again to the parent portal and following directions above.
- For any parent/guardian who has an outstanding balance, this balance + summer tuition for
week(s) enrolled must be paid online at the time of summer enrollment for summer enrollment to be successful.
- No registration fee is charged for Summer PASAR – only the weekly fee(s).
- Important: Paying summer tuition at the ASC Payment tab inside the portal does not enroll your student for Summer PASAR. This tab only accepts payments online – no enrollment occurs.
HOW TO CANCEL SUMMER ENROLLMENT
- Important: Cancellation of summer week(s) cannot occur online.
- Follow the instructions at the top of the Cancellation Request form found on our Website.
- A credit will be issued to the account for the canceled week(s), less the $25 cancellation fee, if submitted by the deadline.
LATE PICKUP FEES
- Summer PASAR closes at 6:30 PM, Monday-Thursday, and at 6:00 PM on Fridays.
- Students picked up past closing times are charged a late pick-up fee of $25 when picked up 1-10 minutes past 6:30 p.m., on Monday-Thursday or past 6:00 PM on all Fridays. A fee of $1 is charged for each additional minute, past the first 10 minutes, until the student is picked up.
DISCOUNTED TUITION RATES
- Employees –
- For the PISD employee to receive the discounted employee tuition rate, the employee MUST be the parent enrolling online and the PASAR financially responsible customer.
- The parent/legal guardian must be a contracted, full-time PISD employee and the student must be linked to the employee ID at time of enrollment. Employment is verified online.
- Free Lunch or Reduced Lunch Tuition Plan –
- If the student qualifies for free or reduced lunches, this status will be indicated in the online enrollment system automatically.
- Monthly statements are available online inside the Parent Portal via the ASC Statement tab.
- Customers with credit balances from a cancellation will be issued a refund, less the $25 cancellation fee. Refunds are processed monthly. The refund will be issued to the customer online via the credit/debit card used for the summer payment. An email from the bank will be sent to the customer when the refund is processed.
PLANO ISD - Agreement of Services for Summer PASAR 2019
Please read each statement below carefully to ensure you are fully aware and understand what your responsibilities are:
1. It is my responsibility to obtain, read and follow all financial procedures and rules as stated in the PASAR Summer Finance Handbook and the Program Parent Handbook found on the PASAR Summer website at www.pisd.edu/pasar
2. By enrolling online and paying the required summer tuition fees, my student is officially enrolled in Summer PASAR.
3. I am financially responsible for the week(s) of Summer PASAR I enroll for, regardless of my student’s attendance.
4. If additional week(s) of Summer PASAR
areneeded, after the initial enrollment in summer, I must log on to the Parent Portal, enroll and pay under the “ASC Summer Registration” tab. Making a payment online at the “ASC Payment” tab does not enroll my student for additional weeks of Summer PASAR. The “ASC Payment” tab is only used for late pickup payments during Summer PASAR.
5. Cancellation of summer week(s) cannot occur online. To cancel, I must complete the Cancellation Request Form found on the PASAR website and submit to the Finance Office by the established deadline(s). The credit for the canceled week(s) cannot be used for another week of summer enrollment. A credit will be issued to the PASAR account for the canceled week(s), less the $25 cancellation fee. A refund will be issued within 5 business days via the credit/debit card used at the time of initial enrollment. An email notification will be sent when the refund is issued.
7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. - Monday - Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Fridays.
PASAR will be closed July 4th and 5th.
Transportation is not available for Summer PASAR.
Information and parent permission forms will be available at the Summer PASAR campus. Signed permission slips are mandatory to participate in the Summer PASAR field trips. All students must attend field trips whether they choose to participate or not.
*Complete information about all field trips and permission slips will be distributed by the Summer PASAR campus. Children who do not want to participate in the designated field trips are required to accompany the group to the field trip location since all staff will be supervising the event.
Summer 2019 Field Trips (upon confirmation with the venue the field trips will be posted)
6-7-2019: Chuck E Cheese
6-13-2019: Crayola Experience, Plano
6-21-2019: Dallas Arboretum, Dallas
6-28-2019: Plano Center- Dallas Cirque Theater -- Celebration Circus Show
7-12-2019: Adventure Landing, Plano
* field trips may change
Lunch and SnacksSnack and Lunch Menus (coming soon)
Daily lunches, morning snack, and afternoon snack will be provided. The snack and lunch menus will be posted at the PASAR desk.PASAR will provide a sack lunch on field trip day when applicable.
Summer PASAR will be closed on Thursday and Friday, July 4 and 5, 2019.
Medical Action Plans
If your child requires medical attention from a physician's directive, complete the appropriate action plan. Plans must be completed every year. You must have a plan on file for Summer PASAR. See Medical Action Plan page for
Parents/guardians are responsible for providing any guardianship/custody papers to the PASAR Site Manager each school year. This paperwork is for the safety of each child in our care. The paperwork must be on file within two days of enrollment in the program. To be valid, the paperwork must be complete with the court filing date and judge’s signature.
Summer LocationRasor Elementary
(June 3- June 21 and July 15- August 2)
945 Hedgcoxe Road
Plano, TX 75025
PASAR Cell Phone: 214-263-7946
PASAR Office Phone: 469-752-2962
(June 24 through July 12)
PASAR Cell Phone: 214-263-7946
Summer HoursMon-Thurs 7:00 AM-6:30 PM
Fridays 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
PASAR will not be offered July 4th and 5th