PASAR Summer Care
PASAR's Summer Program is held Monday through Friday and includes weekly field trips, arts and crafts. Each Monday through Thursday two hours of academic time is held to help maintain your child's skills. Plano ISD certified teachers are available to reinforce academic skills.
Summer PASAR is governed by Plano ISD and the Department of Family Protective Services (DFPS). To recieve the required forms please see your Site Manager at your student's current PASAR campus.
Department of Family and Protective Servies Exemption Information
Texas Human Resources Code (HRC) §42.041 relating to "Required License", lists these facilities. Find the list of facilities and their specific requirements on pages 3 to 5 of publication "Regulation of Certain Facilities, Homes, and Agencies that Provide Child-Care Services", published by DFPS.
2017 Enrollment and Cancellation Information
- Online Summer PASAR enrollment begins at 8:30 AM on May 23 through the Parent Portal Website.
- Login to Parent Portal and scroll down to the PASAR option, and click the "Registration and Payment" link.
- Each week is limited enrollment and full days only.
- All summer enrollments, including adding weeks, will occur online inside the Parent Portal. There is no registration fee for summer.
- Important - Cancellation cannot occur online. To cancel, see the instructions below.
- How to Enroll a Student in Summer PASAR instructions
Summer PASAR Fees
Rates are per student. (No multiple student discounts are offered. No drop-in care is offered for summer.)
Summer LocationRasor Elementary
945 Hedgcoxe Rd.
Plano, TX 75025
Mon-Thurs 7:00 AM-6:30 PM
Fridays 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
|Week||Standard Rate||Employee Rate|
Enrollment & Cancellation
|1||June 12-16||June 1|
|2||June 19-23||June 8|
|3||June 26-30||June 15|
|4||July 3, 5-7||June 22|
|5||July 10-14||June 29|
|6||July 17-21||July 6|
|7||July 24-28||July 13|
|8||July 31-August 4||July 20|
Other Fees and Special Situations:
- Free and Reduced Fees
- Late pick-up fees are incurred when students are picked up after PASAR hours: $25 for the first 10 minutes and $1.00 for each additional minute until student is picked up.
Cancellation of summer weeks cannot be made online.
- 2017 Cancellation Form
- 2017 Refund Request Form
- The customer must complete the Summer Cancellation form by clicking on the form above and following the instructions on the form. [No Photos Accepted]
- A credit will be issued to the customer’s account. The credit may remain on the account to be used for next year’s tuition or drop in fund deposit.
- The customer may request a refund of the credit issued to account by clicking on the Refund Request form above and following the instructions on the form. [No Photos Accepted]
- Please Know - The canceled week payment cannot be used for another week of summer since enrollment and payment for summer must occur online for enrollment to be successful.
Parent Handbooks and Documents
Medical Action Plans