Must Do List
Please complete the following as soon as possible. This is crucial to ensure that you have access to all necessary programs.
- Log in to Pinnacle to review your class rosters. Visit the Pinnacle Support Website for detailed user guides.
- Complete the Pinnacle Gradebook course in Canvas. Click here for more information. Click on Elementary or Secondary Canvas link to enroll in the appropriate course (Be sure to sign into Canvas from Webdesk first).
- Discuss teacher websites with your team. Click here for more information.
- Complete all staff requirements below.
- Optional: Enroll in the 2-hour, self-paced "New Teacher Tech Fundamentals" Canvas course (PowerSchool registration link)
- Login to Webdesk and familiarize yourself with the website. (Webdesk instructional material)
- Setup Microsoft Outlook client on your school computer. (Outlook Setup Guide)
- Install Microsoft Teams on your work computer and your mobile device. (pisd.edu/msteams)
- Setup voicemail to create your outgoing message and set up your voicemail passcode. (Voicemail Instructions)
- Optional: Install Microsoft 365 on personal/home computer. (Installing Microsoft 365 on your home computer)
Need help? First ask your Campus Technology Assistant (CTA) or check the PISD Hotspot to see if your question is addressed there. If you need assistance with your login or password, contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or x28767 or 469-752-8767.