Frequently Asked Questions
How many students will be able to attend?
- The number of available openings will be dependent on program capacity.
What do I do if I am interested in attending?
- Speak with your counselors or contact Elaine Anaya, firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional information. Once the selection process has been finalized for the 2022-23 school year, it will be made available on the Selection Process page.
Can students apply to more than one program?
- This information is not yet available for the 2022-23 school year.
Can a student change programs during or after the semester ends?
- No, due to prerequisites and space limitations for the student in the new desired program.
Do students need to take the Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA)?
- This will depend on the students’ academic goal when they apply for admissions to Collin College. If a student selects Associate Degree or Transfer then yes they will need to take and pass the TSIA. If they select Certificate then they do not.
How do I prepare for the opportunity to attend CCTC classes?
- Begin by taking an interest survey such as the one found on the Texas Workforce Commission website. Once you have determined which porgram is best for you, take all of your required electives to free time in your schedule for courses at CCTC.