Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Tracie Bailey
- I have been teaching at Brinker since 2014 and I'm so excited to lead the 4th Grade team this year.
- I spent 3 years teaching in 3rd grade and 4 years teaching in 5th grade.
- I attended UNT where I graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies & minored in English as a Second Language.
- I grew up in Garland, TX and graduated from Garland High School.
- I have been married to a fellow Texas Tech Red Raider, Jared Bailey, for 10 years and we have 3 rambunctious children together.
- My daughter Rilynn is 7 years old and attends 2nd grade at Brinker. We also have 3 year old identical twin boys named Jace and Weston.
- We added a 6th member to the family last year and her name is Trixie. She's a blue heeler/shepherd mix.
- My Hobbies: Spending time w/my family & friends, watching Dallas sports teams (Cowboys, Rangers, etc)!, relaxing and watching TV, going to the movies, cooking, & reading.
- My Favorite Foods/Restaurants: Maggiano’s, Wing Stop, Fuzzy's Tacos, Chick-fil-a, Starbucks, & Rosa's Cafe.
Office/Conference Hours: 8:45-9:35
Subjects Taught: Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies