Username and Password
Every time you login you agree to the Acceptable Use Guidelines.
Username: firstname.lastname (example: john.doe)
Password: First time login? Contact your CTA or the Help Desk for your password
- At least 8 (and up to 10) characters
- At least one upper-case letter. (A-Z)
- At least one lower-case letter. (a-z)
- At least one number. (0-9)
- At least one symbol/special character (!, $, #, etc.)
- NO SPACES
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
Note: You can change your password at any time if you believe your security has been compromised.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your keyboard.
- Click the Change a Password option.
- In the pop-up window, type your Old Password.
- Type a New Password, and retype it to confirm. Click OK.
When you click the two links below, you may need to wait a couple of seconds for the website to fully populate. Look for the small symbols that are laid over the main image and hover your mouse over those symbols for more information.
Can I see what my Network Drives will look like?
What are the Shared Drive folders?
Securing your Computer
Your computer must be secured when you leave it unattended. There are three methods you can use to lock your computer.
- Click the Start button, then the Person symbol and select Lock.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your keyboard and select Lock this computer.
- Press the Windows flag key on your keyboard and simultaneously press the L key.
Internet Filtering System
The district uses an Internet filtering system to shield students and staff from a vast majority of websites that are inappropriate for an educational environment. We also use a tiered filtering system. Tiered filtering means that staff may be able to access websites that students cannot access.
Contact your CTA if you come across a website that you need unblocked and also to request a site that needs to be blocked. Keep in mind that this is a request, which will be reviewed and then approved or denied.
Request Website Block/Unblock
Enter Web Filter Modification Requests.
Internet Access for Students
Students have access to the Internet from the first day of the school year. The teacher must go over the Acceptable Use Guidelines with every student during the first week of the school year. This process must be done every year.
Network Message Alerts
From time to time, the district will send critical information through a web browser window. This will open automatically after you login to the network. Please read or print (and read later). These messages contain vital information.