The Schell Library Media Center is staffed with a full time librarian. A wide variety of materials are available for all students and staff to check out. Please browse the Plano ISD Instructional Resources to view all of the online resources provided by the district. Within these links are encyclopedias, atlases, dictionaries, photos, periodicals, as well as, links to some local public libraries and children’s author websites. Logins and passwords are available from the librarian for home use.
Guidelines for checking out:
- Magazines are loaned to students in grades 2nd - 5th.
- All books may be checked out for one week. Magazines may be kept for one day.
- Students may renew an item by bringing it to the library to recheck.
- Overdue items need to be returned to the library before anything else can be checked out.
- Lost or damaged items must be paid for before a student can check out another item. If the item is found and returned within the same school year, the school office will issue a refund.