Please DO visit.
Welcome to the Plano Independent School District. We are proud of our schools and welcome visitors. In order to protect the security of our students and staff and the learning environment at this school, visitors are requested to conform to the following guidelines
- All visitors to campus must report to the school office, sign-in, state their reason for being on campus, and obtain approval from the principal or designee.
- All visitors to school campuses shall wear a Visitor name badge provided by the school office.
- Visitors may not disseminate information to students or staff without prior approval from the office of the Special Assistant to the Superintendent for Communications.
- Visitors may not recruit for fund-raising activities, religious groups, youth groups, or political causes.
- Clergy and other representatives of religious organizations (ministers, rabbis, imams, priests, etc.) or youth group representatives may visit their congregants and have lunch with them, but do not use the visit to proselytize others.
- Media representatives shall arrange visits to school campuses with the PISD Communications Department.
- Visitors are requested to wear appropriate attire when visiting PISD schools.
- A request for a parent and/or others to visit a classroom must be approved by the teacher and the principal. Approval shall be subject to the classroom activities scheduled for the day of the requested visit.
- Due to privacy issues, videotaping in the classroom by parents is not permitted. Exceptions shall be granted only by the Superintendent or designee.
- A visitor who fails to comply with any of these guidelines may be prohibited from visiting the school.
Early Checkout process:
Starting August 2021, early check out ends at 2:15PM
This is for the safety and security of our students and all after-school care programs. PASAR, daycare, and after-school clubs are told at 2:15PM that students aren’t on campus and state attendance reports are run at this time. We appreciate you!
Please come in with your ID ready. Use your phone to scan the QR code for early release. If you aren’t the parent, please have the student’s guardian check our Parent Portal to ensure the person picking up is listed as authorized.
If you need to add or delete someone from your child’s emergency card, visit www.pisd.edu/parentportal