Family & Social Services
- Leadership training
- Volunteer training
- Parenting classes
- Family Events
- Adult Literacy and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Assistance with application for Medicaid and other federal programs
- Directory of community resources
- Family Needs Assessment (FNA) and follow-up services
- Assistance with clothing, food, housing, educational/vocational needs
- Medical/dental examinations and assistance with follow-up services.
- Vision/hearing screening.
- Immunization records.
- Height/weight evaluations
- Nutritious breakfast and lunch.
- Staff/parent training in nutrition and health topics.
- Licensed and registered dietitian consultant.