eSchool Courses & Registration
Select the subject area on the Course Catalog Menu to the left to find a detailed description of each course and to register.
eSchool registration is ongoing; register anytime!
- Register no more than one week before you wish to begin your online course. You are expected to begin working on your course as soon as you receive your Welcome Letter.
- Make certain that your school counselor has approved the courses for credit.
- Do not register for both semesters of the same course at the same time. You must finish the first semester before you register for the second semester.
Tip: Registration works best on a computer (not a mobile device)!
Wondering if an online course is right for you? Check out our information detailing what's involved and how you can succeed!
Check out our trailers for a few of our new courses.
How to Register for eSchool Courses
Select the subject area on the Course Catalog Menu to the left to find a detailed description of each course and the registration link.
Seniors Graduating in June
- March 10 - Last day to register for eSchool courses
- May 12 - Completion Deadline for eSchool courses
Seniors need to register for any eSchool courses they need for June 2023 graduation by March 10, 2023. Typically, students have 18 weeks to complete an eSchool course, but seniors enrolling after Jan. 6, 2023 will have less time to complete the course before graduation. They will have ample time to finish by enrolling by March 10, but they will need to work efficiently.
All courses for senior students graduating in June must be completed by May 12, 2023. This will give teachers, the eSchool office, counselors, and registrars time to process grades and apply the courses to transcripts prior to graduation.
eSchool Summer Registration
eSchool Summer Session
While eSchool enrollment is ongoing, students will want to keep some summer dates in mind if they need credits before the new school year begins.
Students may start enrolling for eSchool summer courses on May 1. Once our office receives counselor approval, we will provide access to the course, and the student will have 18 weeks to complete it.
*Note that counselors may not approve courses for summer until students have completed any prerequisite courses.
- Students needing credit for their summer eSchool courses prior to the start of the 2023-2024 school year need to be finished by July 31.
- Students working on courses that won't impact their fall schedule may continue with their courses into the school year. They still need to complete the course by their 18-week due date.
- If students need, or want, to take both semesters of a course during the summer, then they will need to finish the first-semester course by about June 26.
- Students cannot enroll in both semesters of a course at the same time. As soon as students successfully complete semester 1, they can register for semester 2.
eSchool Summer FAQs
I need to earn credit for a year-long course before school starts. When do I need to register?
Register for semester 1 of your course by May 22. You will be expected to begin work as soon as you receive your Welcome Letter. You need to complete semester 1 by June 26.
You will need to complete semester 2 of your course by July 31.
I only need to earn one semester of credit over the summer. When do I need to register?
Register anytime between May 1 and June 25. You will be expected to begin your course when you receive your enrollment information, so plan to register about a week before you want to begin to allow the eSchool office time to process your registration. You will need to complete your course by July 31 to have the credit on your transcript by the time school starts.
Can I start my summer eSchool course before the end of the 2022-23 school year?
It depends. You must have FINISHED any prerequisite courses before you register. For example, you cannot register for Algebra II before you have finished Algebra I. Check with your school counselor.
I don't need to earn my credit before school starts in August. Do I have a registration deadline?
No. Register anytime! You will begin your course when you receive your enrollment information. You will have up to 18 weeks to complete your course.
When do I need to have my summer eSchool course complete to earn my credit before school starts?
You will need to complete your course by July 31 so that the eSchool office has time to report your completion to your home campus. Your counselor will then be able to adjust your schedule for the upcoming school year accordingly.
Do I need permission from my counselor to take summer courses via eSchool?
Yes. Please check with your counselor before registering for eSchool. The eSchool office will verify your enrollment with your counselor.
I will be going on vacation this summer. Can I still take an eSchool course?
Absolutely! One of the great things about eSchool is that you can access your course anywhere you have an internet connection! You may need to work over your vacation to meet your completion deadline. Be sure to communicate with your teacher and plan your work schedule accordingly.