PL Update for Teachers
- Trade Hours Requirement: For the 2020-2021 school year, teachers are required to complete 15 trade hours: 7.5 hours each for November 23 and 24.
- Campus vs. Personal Trade: Please note that the district will no longer require campus-based staff to differentiate between Personal or Campus hours--all qualifying hours will contribute to an employee's 15-hour requirement. Principal will consider and communicate campus-specific requirements based on needs identified by CIPs or HRS.
- How many trade hours do I have? Teachers can see how many trade hours they have by logging into PowerSchool Develop and viewing their transcript. Click to see a video on accessing your transcript.
- Where can I earn additional Trade Hours? For staff who are seeking further learning toward their T-TESS goals, there are several online learning opportunities available. Click here to see online professional learning options. Any trade hours outside of campus requirements must be approved by a principal, and align to campus goals, HRS, CIP's or your TPG/SLO.
- When can I earn trade hours? These hours must be earned outside of the regular work day or on non-contract days. For additional information please check out our Trade Hour FAQ’s.
2020-2021 Professional Learning Trade Days
All Professional Learning Trade Hours must be earned outside of your regular work day: summer, weekends, before or after school.