2020-2021 Professional Learning Trade Days
All Professional Learning Trade Hours must be earned outside of your regular work day: summer, weekends, before or after school.
- Trade Hours Requirement: For the 2020-2021 school year, teachers, campus administrators, and campus professionals are required to complete 15 trade hours: 7.5 hours each for November 23 and 24.
- Campus vs. Personal Trade: Please note that the district will no longer require campus-based staff to differentiate between Personal or Campus hours. All qualifying hours will contribute to an employee's 15-hour requirement. Principals will consider and communicate campus-specific requirements based on needs identified by CIPs or HRS.
- How many trade hours do I have? Teachers can see how many trade hours they have by logging into PowerSchool Develop and viewing their transcript. Click to see a video on accessing your transcript.
- Where can I earn additional trade hours? For staff who are seeking further learning toward their T-TESS goals, there are several online learning opportunities available. Click here to see online professional learning options. Any trade hours outside of campus requirements must be approved by a principal, and align to campus goals, HRS, CIPs or your TPG/SLO.
- When can I earn trade hours? These hours must be earned outside of the regular work day or on non-contract days. For additional information, and to learn about trade hours related to specific roles, please check out our Trade Hour FAQs.
- When are trade hours due? Even though our trade days are both in November, trade hours are due by April 16, 2021. Check your transcript in PowerSchool Develop to see how many trade hours you have accumulated.