2022-2023 Professional Learning Trade Days
All Professional Learning Trade Hours must be earned outside of your regular work day: summer, weekends, before or after school.
- Trade Hours Requirement: For the 2022-2023 school year, teachers, campus administrators, and campus professionals (librarians, counselors, etc) are required to complete a minimum of 15 trade hours for November 21 and 22.
- How many trade hours do I have? Teachers can see how many trade hours they have by logging into PowerSchool Develop and viewing their transcript. Click to see a video on accessing your transcript.
- Where can I earn additional trade hours? For staff who are seeking further learning toward their T-TESS goals, there are several online learning opportunities available. Click here to see online professional learning options. Any trade hours outside of campus requirements must be approved by a principal, and align to campus goals, HRS, CIPs or your TPG/SLO. We strongly encourage teachers to attend Summer Inspire and/or Trade Learning Saturdays to earn their required 15 Trade Hours.
- When can I earn trade hours? These hours must be earned outside of the regular work day or on non-contract days. For additional information, and to learn about trade hours related to specific roles, please check out our Trade Hour FAQs.
- When are trade hours due? Even though our trade days are both in November, trade hours are due by April 28, 2023. Check your transcript in PowerSchool Develop to see how many trade hours you have accumulated.
Trade Hours for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Trade Hours Requirement: For the 2021-2022 school year, teachers, campus administrators, and campus professionals were required to complete a minimum of 15 trade hours.
- When were trade hours due? Trade hours were due by April 29, 2022. Campus professionals who did not earn their required hours should contact HR.