Speech - Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Identify and evaluate students with speech, language, and related problems.
- Plan and conduct activities to improve a student's speaking, listening, and other language skills.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teachers, and other professionals in understanding and meeting a student's speech, language, and academic needs.
- Monitor and document the effectiveness of treatment and student progress.
- Write reports and do other required paperwork.
- Educate parents, teachers, and administrators about communication development and disorders.