Breakfast and Lunch Information
SchoolCafe Meal Account Set-Up and Online Payments
SchoolCafe Quick Reference Card in English and Spanish
The SchoolCafe Quick Reference Card will provide detailed information on the following:
- Adding Students
- Making Payments
- Set-up Automatic Payments
- Set-up Low Balance alerts
SchoolCafe Online Payment Web Site
You will be charged a 3.25% convenience fee per online transaction.
Minimum Payment Amount- $10.00
Maximum Payment Amount- $1,000.00
*If you are a District employee and have children enrolled in Plano ISD, you will need to register with SchoolCafe as a parent.
**If your student receives MEDICAID, their lunch is FREE automatically! No need to fill out any forms or PAY any money!**
PISD accepts pre-printed checks only ( checks must contain pre-printed name, address, phone number, sequential check number with the bank routing and checking account number imprinted on the bottom left portion of the check.) No temporary checks will be accepted.
When sending cash/check to deposit into your student's meal account, place funds in an envelope and include the following information:
- Student Name(s)
- Student I.D. Number(s)
- Student Grade(s)
- Amount for each student
- Check #
- Parent/Guardian Name
Make checks payable to Food and Nutritional Services.
Cash and checks are accepted in the cafeteria daily with no additional convenience fee.
Applying for Free and Reduced Meals
- Plano Independent School District offers free and reduced-price meals to families that qualify for the program. Families who wish to apply for meal benefits need to complete an application every school year. All students approved for free or reduced meals last year will remain on status for the first 30 operation days of school or until a new application has been processed. We encourage families that qualify for meal programs to apply online for faster processing.
We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information. Completed applications will be processed within 10 school days.
** A LA CARTE items are not considered as part of Federal Reimbursement Meals and will be individually charged to the student account.**
- Frequently Asked Questions (in English and Spanish) About Free and Reduced Priced School Meals- Letter to Household
Ways to Apply
- Online Application- preferred method Apply
- Paper Application- available at your campus (We encourage everyone to apply online to expedite the processing of your student's application.)
Students attending Plano ISD who automatically qualify for free school meals
Qualified students must be directly certified by the government (student names exist on a government direct certification list):
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Prgram (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- 6600 Alma Drive, Suite B, Plano, TX 75023
- Telephone: (469)-752-5790
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.
Lunch and Breakfast Menu
Breakfast Menu- Week 1
Lunch Menu- Week 1
Lunch Menu and Payment Instructions
Need Help?If you need help with your Parent Portal login or making online payments, please call the Plano ISD Help Desk
PISD Help Desk
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM–6:00 PM, Friday 7:00 AM–5:00 PM